Organic Baby Food

mln

Does anyone know if Carefour (or anywhere else) stocks organic baby food - a meal in a jar type thing? I'm going on a long haul flight with bub next month and need something to feed him.

Rimping did have some organic baby food ... about 5 months ago, typical!

I don't have a car and would prefer not to go all the way out to the larger shopping centres in a taxi if it's a waste of time.

If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.

• 8 years later...

As the original post was in year 2011 it seems safe to assume that the child is now on solid food and perhaps able yo use normal cutlery! How does an 8 year old topic suddenly return to life. There must be some very bored people out there trawling for anything to respond to, even in the most inane way.

4 hours ago, brommers said:

As the original post was in year 2011 it seems safe to assume that the child is now on solid food and perhaps able yo use normal cutlery! How does an 8 year old topic suddenly return to life. There must be some very bored people out there trawling for anything to respond to, even in the most inane way.

It's got nothing to do with bored people. These old threads popping up lately are because they are featured on other pages on the website and in the emails that come each day. Then they appear on the active list. Some of them are immediately responded to by spammers, however. Not sure what the whole thing is about.

Edited by elektrified