A Round Of Applause For The Swiss Deli

sceadugenga

I lost my glasses several weeks back... went into town with them, came home without them.

Went back the next day, retraced my steps, AEON ATM, Top supermarket, Doi Chaang Coffee... no glasses, gave up.

Then today I decided to call into the Swiss Deli to see what was in their fridge (3 minutes earlier and it would have been closed) and the lovely lady there handed me my glasses, just as if she had been standing waiting by the door since I had left them there. :wai:

That storie reminds me about something like that last year.

We where in the Sinthanee shop-dont recall after what,but Suphaphon looked at something and the woman got her creditcard,which we forgot when we leave the shop.

3 month later we came there again and had forgotten all about that card.

When we where about to go-the woman called at Suphaphon and gave her the card-just like we have been there 2 ours earlier and not 3 month.

Dont ask me how she reconiced Suphaphon-or how she mannage to remember,that this card was hers.Amazing!

You go down past Doi Chang Coffee. through the court house intersection then it's just right on the next intersection.

There's a Wat on the other corner, I disremember the name.

He has English cider there and European beer. He does small packs of cheeses and different sausage and other European goodies.

We had a small TV.com meet up there back in the day.

Cider!! In Chiang Rai!!

Sceadugenga, you peerless individual, please pin this place on the map, so I can visit when i am next over.

Northern Farms Cheddar and now Cider. You have made a Somerset Man very happy!

Cider!! In Chiang Rai!!

Sceadugenga, you peerless individual, please pin this place on the map, so I can visit when i am next over.

Northern Farms Cheddar and now Cider. You have made a Somerset Man very happy!

And it's Merry Down, doesn't get much better! They also have an Irish cider but who wants that when they can drink Merry Down!

The peerless sceadugenga's skills unfortunately don't run to putting things on maps, but it's not hard to find.

Head north on the main street, the one that has the banks, The Old Dutch, internet cafes, the travel agents etc.

When you comer to the lights you can see Doi Chaang Coffee shop on your left and a church on your right. .

Continue north for two full blocks and turn right at the second set of lights.

On the northern side just around the corner you will see a small cafe with a menu board out the front offering farang food. It opens at 1pm and I think it is closed Sundays.

On our map it is directly opposite the Treehouse restaurant, as pointed out by Scorpio, which is marked.

It's Uttarakit road.

Airport Rimping in Chiang Mai also carries cider in cans.

The peerless sceadugenga's skills unfortunately don't run to putting things on maps, but it's not hard to find.

Head north on the main street, the one that has the banks, The Old Dutch, internet cafes, the travel agents etc.

When you comer to the lights you can see Doi Chaang Coffee shop on your left and a church on your right. .

Continue north for two full blocks and turn right at the second set of lights.

On the northern side just around the corner you will see a small cafe with a menu board out the front offering farang food. It opens at 1pm and I think it is closed Sundays.

On our map it is directly opposite the Treehouse restaurant, as pointed out by Scorpio, which is marked.

It's Uttarakit road.

Airport Rimping in Chiang Mai also carries cider in cans.

Here is the special Map for Restaurants, Bars and Deli's

Restaurants in Chiang Rai province

Look for Curts (Swiss) Deli on the left and click on it.

:D:):D

Edited by svenivan

Thanks Sven, I knew you would come good.

What I might do is ask admin to add that link to the original post in the pinned "Google Map For Chiang Rai" topic where the main map link is... unless you can think of a better place for it?