Bangkok Mba Program [Univeristies Enquiry]

Leroy8

Hi guys, I'm planning to study MBA program in bangkok, But quite confused about which university i should enter.

I don't consider ABAC(Assumption) and Chula due to their tuition fee is MUCH higher than my budget.

Are there any universities good enough and it's tuition fee is around 200,000 for an entire MBA program?

How is The university of the thai chamber of commerce? and How is Bangkok University?

Anyone knows? Thanks

Leroy,

Lots of angles here. I can't cover all of them, but no doubt others will fill in the gaps.

1. Thai university degrees are not worth much outside Thailand, so unless you are HOPING to use your degree here; you really need to think about somewhere with a far better international reputation for tertiary education.

2. Unless you are a Thai, getting a Thai work permit, which you would need to work here, is not easy.

3. Do you speak and read Thai fluently? If not, you will be at a serious disadvantage compared to the other students

4. Why do you want to study here? Thailand has many things going for it, but high quality education is not one of them.

5. Can't advise you on 'good' and 'reasonably priced' Thai university.

I have this feeling you are planning to study here for all the wrong reasons.

Hi there

I would recommend you have a look at " Stamford International University" (Bangkok Campus)

They offer MBA programs

full time and weekend MBAs are offered

Also at the end of this year or start of next Stamford International University will be partnering with Laureate Universitys

Sorry I am unable to post links atm as I am a new member

The lectures at STAMFORD INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY are foreigners coming from America, the UK, Australia/NZ, India. There are also Thai Lectueres that speak English very well.

At Stamford they want you too graduate unlike at ABAC(Assumption) where they keep you so they can get more $$$

Actually at STAMFORD there are many students who had moved from ASSUMPTION