Looking For Architect

Vaporiser

There are trained architects everywhere that will build from spec plans or turn your own drawing into a complete set of prints, that normally cost as depending on the size and complexity for the prints but some will include that if you have them build it too. I know of two right here and one of them also owns a building supply outlet. A rather large one at that. There must be a few in your area where ever that is. Ask at a larger building supply outlet - one that serves contractors - most will know of one.

toy, tel : 0894903198 , e mail : [email protected] , Thailand: lic.36081

Address : 111/83 Ammarinnivate 3 Saimai Road, Bangkok 10220

6 years exp. (This guy is my Brother in-law) and has done drawings & supervision for my new home in Bangkok,speaks English and is currently doing a big commercial factory(5 buildings 3000 sqm each),so your job should be quite simple.Best of Luck,James.

There are many Thai architects, just not many that have a high quality of design & technical knowledge. Also, few speak - and write, a critical aspect - English well enough to have a productive project design & delivery process with, and up to the expectations of, a Western expat. If you give me a private message with your phone number, I'll call to discuss your project type and location I can probably refer an appropriate Thai architect.