Dental Braces For My Boy

looking for a recommendation from anyone that actually has experience getting actual dental braces here on samui. have no interest in hearing about cosmetic braces please, just dental braces to bring my boys mouthful of teeth back into order.

i don't think i've ever seen an actual orthodontist here on samui and i'd prefer not to go to bkk for something like this as it requires regular follow up attention.

recommendations please and thank you.

I would stop in and talk to Dr T right across the 75 shop .... And ask him.... Dental design clinic.....If he does not do I think he might point you in right direction, other than BKK, where I think his brother does for sure.... But know you dont want to go that route,...

But if he does not do i think he would recommend some local that is good......

My step daughter use to see an orthodontic at the the bangkok samui hospital who use to come over for 2 days a month from Bangkok, very nice guy who spoke good english.

In fact even when we moved off of samui she carried on seeing him in his Bangkok surgery.

Pm me if you need more info.

Hi Joe,

My G/f had her's done at smile dental opposite Post Office on ring road in Cheweng. (2 shops from True Vision). Excellent job and very reasonably priced.

thanks for the tip. those were actual corrective dental braces and not cosmetic?

Hi Joe,

My G/f had her's done at smile dental opposite Post Office on ring road in Cheweng. (2 shops from True Vision). Excellent job and very reasonably priced.

thanks for the tip. those were actual corrective dental braces and not cosmetic?

Yes mate corrective braces, and they have done an excellent job. The dentist speaks English reasonably well also.:thumbsup:

Hi Joe,

Yes mate corrective braces, and they have done an excellent job. The dentist speaks English reasonably well also.:thumbsup:

great, thanks for the lead. he knows his next day off from school is going to be spent driving around meeting dr's, now i just have to figure out how to get him in the car haha.