Body Weight Reduction .

Rasel

Dear All ,

I need your help .

I would like to reduce my body weight ,which is too much.

Last month I came Bankok , but due to not having correct information

I was not able to do it.

I am ready to stay Bankok for this 1/2 month and as well ready to spend any amount for the treatment.

I had also send an email to Bumrungrad Hospital but no answer from them.

Please help me , I heard Bankok have a very good treatment for this.

Regards/Rasel.

Dear All ,

I need your help .

I was not able to do it.

I am ready to stay Bankok for this 1/2 month and as well ready to spend any amount for the treatment.

Regards/Rasel.

Money isn't the answer - diet & exercise is....

Stop to eat fast food.

"You are what you eat"

If you can control yourself you can reduce your weight.

If you use pill, it's very dangerous and will have yo-yo effect later.

If you have no money you can't eat more.

Please donate it to people in undeveloping country like Ethiopia.

there is a methode to suck the fat out of your body, with kind of needles.

If you see it, it looks terrible but it is a good methode, don't know how it is called in english language.

Dear All ,

I need your help .

I was not able to do it.

Regards/Rasel.

Its called liposuction, where they suck all the fat out of you. Jordan had it done, and I wouldnt mind some on my arms, but I saw it being done once on tv and it made me sick, it looks like :D and :D

But, you can get it done in Bangkok for a snip of the price as in the West, although I dont know if I would trust it personally.

It all comes back to that old chesnut - diet and exercise :o

Eat less carbo in a meal. Rice usually is good because it fills you up and gives you enough energy in compared with potatoes, which are quite heavy food.

Snack on fruits instead of french fries (very, very hard, but doable!).

Work out on the exercise bike for at least 30 minutes each day. Anything less than 30 minutes is useless, since fat starts burning after at least 20-30 minutes of cardio-goings.

Avoid beer, go for wine or straight whisky instead.

Drink lots and lots of water, and pee lots and lots of.

Cosmestic surgery - invasive but if you have the money and the guts then go for it. Thailand is one of the best places to get cosmestic surgeries done. Liposuction as Soph mentioned.

For long term benefit it is the best to eat good and have regular exercise, as everyone knows. Drinking lots of water helps a lot more than you think.

Good luck! :o

Dear All ,

I need your help .

I was not able to do it.

Regards/Rasel.

Go on a fruit and vegetable juice fast at the Spa in Ko Samui and then try their raw foods diet.

I have lost 27 kilos in the last 5 months.

Losing weight isn't difficult on this diet, but sticking with it for a long time is because it is hard to resist other foods.

Wow, well done Judge, how many days in a row do you do the fast? And how can you resist all of that delicious food they have on the menu there? :D I have to eat there at least once a week, its my absolute favourtie :o

this with the beer makes you fat is just a rumour. The beer does not make you fat, what you eat while you are drinking beer makes you fat.

what helped me is if drinking beer in the evening, not eat dinner.

Second you drink half of the beer, because you get drunk a lot faster

Eat less carbo in a meal. Rice usually is good because it fills you up and gives you enough energy in compared with potatoes, which are quite heavy food.

Snack on fruits instead of french fries (very, very hard, but doable!).

Work out on the exercise bike for at least 30 minutes each day. Anything less than 30 minutes is useless, since fat starts burning after at least 20-30 minutes of cardio-goings.

Avoid beer, go for wine or straight whisky instead.

Drink lots and lots of water, and pee lots and lots of.

Cosmestic surgery - invasive but if you have the money and the guts then go for it. Thailand is one of the best places to get cosmestic surgeries done. Liposuction as Soph mentioned.

For long term benefit it is the best to eat good and have regular exercise, as everyone knows. Drinking lots of water helps a lot more than you think.

Good luck! :o

Wow, well done Judge, how many days in a row do you do the fast?  And how can you resist all of that delicious food they have on the menu there?  :D  I have to eat there at least once a week, its my absolute favourtie  :o

I did twelve days on the fast because I wanted to lose weight as well as doing the detox.

You are right about the great food at the Spa. I arrive a few days early and stick around about a week after the fast to slowly add richer foods to my diet and get my fill of their excellent vegetarian cuisine.

The tofu spring rolls are to die for!

Dear All,

Many many thanks for your kind advise.

I think I should provide more data about myself, which can help you

To give me more sharp advice.

a) I am 29 male, 120 KGS.

:o I don’t do exercise at all.

c) I don’t Eat Fast food, Bear at all. Everyday Rice with chicken or beef or vagitable.

I am Fat by Bron.And never the less my weight was 100 when I was 15.

What I want is to reduce my weight in short time. I understood that Diet & Exercise

Is the best way? But for that also I think I should know –

a) What types of Diet I should take?

:D Then also what types of Exercise I should Do?

In this case will you please advice Where /How can I know all this things in Bangkok.

Is it possible I come in Bangkok and be in touch with a doctor by email? And follow his advices. I am already a patent of Bumrungrad Hospital. Anybody knows good doctor for this

From Bumrungrad Hospital

Hear is my reply for you as below for your kind advices.

Pedro01: - Money isn't the answer - diet & exercise is.

Yes I understood Diet & Exercise is the solution.

But for that I must go through a Doctor to know the Diet isn’t it?

Please advice what types of Doctor I can book in Bermungrad.

Orchid expert: - I don’t eat Fast food.

h90 And Soph: - liposuction, Is not possible .I don’t have strong mind for that.

LadyinRed: - I eat lot of Rice and don’t eat Snack on fruits, Beer.

Cosmestic surgery and Liposuction I don’t want.

Waiting for your valuable advice.

There are no fast ways of loosing weight, 1/2 month in Bangkok is not going to do it. A few things you should do:

1. Do not eat anything for 24 or even better 48 hours every week. This will train and force your body to burn excess fat, it will give your metabolism a break to remove all the waste substances from your body and your stomach will shrink so you will not need to eat so much to feel full. Just remember to drink liquids while fasting.

2. When you eat do not drink anything 1/2 hour before the meal and not until 2 hours after the meal. Any additional liquids with food will dilute the metabolic liquids in the stomach, the metabolism will be incomplete and you will absorb more fat and other unhealthy substances.

3. Avoid drinking coold drinks. They will trick your brain to try and protect the body from cold and start convert anything you eat to a protective fat layer. If possible, anything you drink should be close to body temperature. (This is one big reason for the obesity in the US, it's the ice more than the coke that makes you fat).

If you have been in Asia for a while you will notice that most oldtimers (they usually know best) drink hot water when they are thirsty or feel hot. The hot water will trick the brain that you hotter than you are and all systems to cool down the body will kick in.

4. If possible just eat raw vegtables and fruit. It is virtually impossible to gain weight from this kind of diet no matter how much you eat.

Dear Rasel,

a) thats a lot if you are not very tall....

b*) maybe you find something you like, in my opinion, it does not help to do some exercise which does not provide you any fun.

Example my mother (also a whale) needed to exercise and she found along a nice street a lovely restaurant (with terrible food) but nice place. So she started to go there every day with the bicycle (spelling???). 25 km every day an as reward, she drank there 2 glass wine.

She did not loose weight, but she got a lot slimmer, as she replaced fat with muscle.

So going in the fitness studio might not help (as it gets boring) but maybe you try for example diving (high weight is not a problem when diving) and do the exercise not because you want to loose weight, you do it because you love that hobby. (keep in mind muscles need a lot energy, even if you don't use them).

One important advice on diets: take care that you always eat enough protein, else you might not reduce the fat, you reduce your muscles.....

Just one idea, there is a diet: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popularhea...lkalinediet.htm

called akins or hawkins or something like that. It is discussed if it is good or not, but it works.

Hope I was a little help.....

h90

Dear All,

Many many thanks for your kind advise.

I think I should provide more data about myself, which can help you

To give me more sharp advice.

a) I am 29 male, 120 KGS.

:o I don’t do exercise at all.

c) I don’t Eat Fast food, Bear at all. Everyday Rice with chicken or beef or vagitable.

I am Fat by Bron.And never the less my weight was 100 when I was 15.

What I want is to reduce my weight in short time. I understood that Diet & Exercise

Is the best way? But for that also I think I should know –

a) What types of Diet I should take?

:D Then also what types of Exercise I should Do?

In this case will you please advice Where /How can I know all this things in Bangkok.

Is it possible I come in Bangkok and be in touch with a doctor by email? And follow his advices. I am already a patent of Bumrungrad Hospital. Anybody knows good doctor for this

From Bumrungrad Hospital

Hear is my reply for you as below for your kind advices.

Pedro01:  - Money isn't the answer - diet & exercise is.

Yes I understood Diet & Exercise is the solution.

But for that I must go through a Doctor to know the Diet isn’t it?

Please advice what types of Doctor I can book in Bermungrad.

Orchid expert: - I don’t eat Fast food.

h90 And Soph: - liposuction, Is not possible .I don’t have strong mind for that.

LadyinRed: - I eat lot of Rice and don’t eat Snack on fruits, Beer.

Cosmestic surgery and Liposuction I don’t want.

Waiting for your valuable advice.

Edited by h90

Everybody has there own way of doing things. This is what has worked for me in the past.

Avoid all starch and sugar.IE: White rice,potatoes or anything with a high glycemic index(GI). GI is the amount of insulin your body has to use to break down food.If you must eat rice/bread, then eat wholemeal and only in small amounts.

Take out as much fat from your diet as possible and exercise on a reg basis.

Have fun. :o

this with the beer makes you fat is just a rumour. The beer does not make you fat, what you eat while you are drinking beer makes you fat.

Sorry ,but that is not correct.Beer (Maltese) has a higher glycemic index than sugar.Beer is probably the worst drink you can have.

OK, losing a lot of weight in 15 days without Liposuction => very difficult & unhealthy!

What you need is a good nutrition plan (individualized for your body type) & an exercise schedule that you can stick on and you'll like!!!

I am a certified "NUTRITION EXPERT" & "MASTER FITNESS TRAINER". If you want, you can PM me & I'll give you more info & maybe meet itch other? :o

1. this will teach your body that there is often a shortage and it must add some spare fat if bad times come. Do not do that....

2. Never heared of that, always good to take as much liquids as possible.

3. Cold or hot, does not make any difference, beside that cold things might reduce the speed of the process a little bit.

4. Fully agree!

There are no fast ways of loosing weight, 1/2 month in Bangkok is not going to do it. A few things you should do:

1. Do not eat anything for 24 or even better 48 hours every week. This will train and force your body to burn excess fat, it will give your metabolism a break to remove all the waste substances from your body and your stomach will shrink so you will not need to eat so much to feel full. Just remember to drink liquids while fasting.

2. When you eat do not drink anything 1/2 hour before the meal and not until 2 hours after the meal. Any additional liquids with food will dilute the metabolic liquids in the stomach, the metabolism will be incomplete and you will absorb more fat and other unhealthy substances.

3. Avoid drinking coold drinks. They will trick your brain to try and protect the body from cold and start convert anything you eat to a protective fat layer. If possible, anything you drink should be close to body temperature. (This is one big reason for the obesity in the US, it's the ice more than the coke that makes you fat).

If you have been in Asia for a while you will notice that most oldtimers (they usually know best) drink hot water when they are thirsty or feel hot. The hot water will trick the brain that you hotter than you are and all systems to cool down the body will kick in.

4. If possible just eat raw vegtables and fruit. It is virtually impossible to gain weight from this kind of diet no matter how much you eat.

But that does not mean that you get fat from it. Replacing the dinner with just drinking beer and you'll loose fat.

When you drink beer and eat, you'll eat more, you use the carbohydrates for the energy you need at the moment and you put the fat from the food on stock.

But you'll not easily change the carbohydrates from the beer into fat, that means many steps.

If you make a hard diet you might fail soon. If you make a diet which makes some fun, you eat a small breakfast, a little lunch with meat and a few carbohydrates but very small amount of fat and you look forward to drink some beer in the evening you'll be more happy at all.

If you target minus 1 kg per week or per 10 days you need to stay that for a long time.....

If it gets a torture you'll fail after 1 week....

Sorry ,but that is not correct.Beer (Maltese) has a higher glycemic index than sugar.Beer is probably the worst drink you can have.

1. this will teach your body that there is often a shortage and it must add some spare fat if bad times come. Do not do that....

Fat is added when you eat more calories than you burn. By fasting you train your body to use up this excess supply. Anyone who has been fasting knows that they need to eat less after fasting to feel full.

The most important aspect is to give the body time to get rid of all the waste products. When you are sick you loose your appetite, this is your body telling you to stop eating as it needs all the resources to clean out the body and deal with the illness. Fasting has always been part of life, it was even incorporated in just about all religions but lately it has not been widely practiced. This could explain the rise in many chronic deceases and cancers.

Drinking with meals will wash away all the enzymes produced in the saliva needed to digest carbohydrates and other substances. It will also dilute the stomach acid needed to metabolize proteins. The result of this will be incomplete digestion and higher fat absorption.

Excess drinking of water is very dangerous. The habit of constant drinking has only been around for the last 10-20 years and it is now clear that this is causing a lot of problems. Incontinence problems has sky rocketed, miscarriages and kidney problems are other complications. Many athletes have died from drinking too much.

This problem started when a US study said that you need to drink 8 x 8oz glasses (about 2 liters) of water per day to burn a normal calorie intake. When media spread this advice they failed to quote another thing from the same study and that was that most of this liquid would already be in the food you eat as most food contains a very high level of water.

How much you need varies a lot, best guide line is to drink when you are thirsty and don't force yourself to drink.

3. Cold or hot, does not make any difference, beside that cold things might reduce the speed of the process a little bit.

If you constantly drink cold drinks your body will try to adapt to this cold by creating a protective fat layer. The brain can not comprehend that this cold comes from the inside as this is an unnatural phenomena; ice cold drinks have only been common the last 50 years or so. Cold drinks may, in the short term, make you loose weight as you need to burn energy to increase the temperature of the cold liquid to body temperature but the long term effect is more fat.

Must say that I, occationally, don't mind an ice cold beer or two :D

4. Fully agree!

I agree, h90, that weight loss should be done slowly and as enjoyable as possible.

All diets are bad as they imply a temporary change to lose weight, when returning to normal the lost weight will always return. What is needed is a permanent change of eating habits. :o

I would say the process will take about 3 to 6 months to get fully into it. This is what I am doing right now.

In the beginning, forget the diet. Eat normally.

Diets are difficult. Exercise for someone who has never done it before is extremely difficult. To try to do both at the same time (at first) would be setting yourself up for failure.

Start with a simple exercise program and make exercise goals that are attainable. As you reach your goals, your confidence will increase and your will power to do more will increase. Your weight may or may not decrease. Don't worry about it at first.

After a month or two, start your diet. Same as with the exercise, make goals you can reach. Keep exercising every day.

There are many good websites for exercising. This one is by NASA.

http://weboflife.ksc.nasa.gov/exerciseandaging/toc.html

Also, start reading the nutrition websites.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/

Good luck! I hope you reach your goals.

Every body has a fixed target weight which it want to hold, if you eat less, you start a complex system to save power. If you eat more, you burn more. But this setting is changing all the time.

If you read about the jo-jo effect. Make an extrem diet, loose weight and after a month you have more than before.

Or another effect, make diet, but eat one time a week what you want. Because the body needs at minimum 2 days to produce the system to add fat, you can not get heavier from one day eating too much if you are in a permanent diet.

This is not against what you told, it is just adding, with such tricks it might get easier.

With that water drinking, I do not agree, but I must tell I never excessiv drank water :o

Fat is added when you eat more calories than you burn. By fasting you train your body to use up this excess supply. Anyone who has been fasting knows that they need to eat less after fasting to feel full.

The most important aspect is to give the body time to get rid of all the waste products. When you are sick you loose your appetite, this is your body telling you to stop eating as it needs all the resources to clean out the body and deal with the illness. Fasting has always been part of life, it was even incorporated in just about all religions but lately it has not been widely practiced. This could explain the rise in many chronic deceases and cancers.

Drinking with meals will wash away all the enzymes produced in the saliva needed to digest carbohydrates and other substances. It will also dilute the stomach acid needed to metabolize proteins. The result of this will be incomplete digestion and higher fat absorption.

Excess drinking of water is very dangerous. The habit of constant drinking has only been around for the last 10-20 years and it is now clear that this is causing a lot of problems. Incontinence problems has sky rocketed, miscarriages and kidney problems are other complications. Many athletes have died from drinking too much.

This problem started when a US study said that you need to drink 8 x 8oz glasses (about 2 liters) of water per day to burn a normal calorie intake. When media spread this advice they failed to quote another thing from the same study and that was that most of this liquid would already be in the food you eat as most food contains a very high level of water.

How much you need varies a lot, best guide line is to drink when you are thirsty and don't force yourself to drink.

If you constantly drink cold drinks your body will try to adapt to this cold by creating a protective fat layer. The brain can not comprehend that this cold comes from the inside as this is an unnatural phenomena; ice cold drinks have only been common the last 50 years or so. Cold drinks may, in the short term, make you loose weight as you need to burn energy to increase the temperature of the cold liquid to body temperature but the long term effect is more fat.

Must say that I, occationally, don't mind an ice cold beer or two :D

4. Fully agree!

I agree, h90, that weight loss should be done slowly and as enjoyable as possible.

All diets are bad as they imply a temporary change to lose weight, when returning to normal the lost weight will always return. What is needed is a permanent change of eating habits. :D

Hmm thats a very interisting topic. I myself am a fat whale. :D But while I have been here in Thailand for 12 weeks now I have lost about 15 kilo (30 pounds), because I am eating here a lot less than at home in Germany( almost no chocolate and other sweets), becuase its too hot here :o . Also I have started swimming 3 weeks ago and do it now for about an hour a day. I know I should go to the gym twice a week, but I do not like it there. My big problem is, that I am going back to Germany in February and that I havn't learned anything about dieting nutrition or such things. I am feeling great now, but I definetly have to go to a diet expert to learn something. I weight 122 when I came to Bangkok and I am down to 107 now. My goal is 85, but that is a long and stoney way. I hope to get down to below 100 ( around 98) before I leave. Thanks for the links I will read them and post any questions I have on this board.

Edited by Darky

There are few people out there who have controlled their weight forever. Some people don't have problems at all yet they are the first to advise others. Only people who have been seriously over weight and have come out of that situation and stayed out of it for a long time MAY have something someone like them can use.

If diets and exercise were so easy everyone would be doing it and the wouldn't be so many overweight people in the world.

There's no magic trick which will solve this problem. Get help, try and you might lose some weight but you will never 'succeed.' This is a lifelong battle. You will fight the fat forever.

There are few people out there who have controlled their weight forever. Some people don't have problems at all yet they are the first to advise others. Only people who have been seriously over weight and have come out of that situation and stayed out of it for a long time MAY have something someone like them can use.

If diets and exercise were so easy everyone would be doing it and the wouldn't be so many overweight people in the world.

There's no magic trick which will solve this problem. Get help, try and you might lose some weight but you will never 'succeed.' This is a lifelong battle. You will fight the fat forever.

Yeah I know. :o But what can you do about that.

Maybe in my next life it will be easier. :D

Hello good question. Here is a real solution.

So I think you need to....

eat daily virgin (all raw) coconut oil, this will do the trick.

Do a web search on the subject if you dont want to trust me.

Ms Ta's Good Stuff selle the product at:

[email protected].

Or you can order it over the phone from her just write and they will take care of you.

I am sorry but it appears many people don’t have a clue about what they are talking about on the subject here.

I have a few clues for you.

Follow up and PM me if you need more help.

Ok so this is my take.

First the body isn’t a dummy!

It’s always (yes I said ALWAYS) the "perfect weight" it needs to be to deal with what you do to it!

Got it?

You do things correctly and you will see results and vice versa.

But none of the “real cure” stuff is instant because… the body like a plant grows on very deep organic levels that most of us can’t even imagine much less see.

It’s always tuned on and working so you must trust in the process even though you don’t see it most of the time. Like a seed planted in the Earth.

Many seeds establish a root system way before they venture out with a green shoot that you can see.

The thing you must do is to get clued into what is really a healthy life style. Most of the info is not correct on the subject, close yes but no cigar got it?

If you are serious about this subject and willing to invest your time, energy and money on this topic then I am wiling to bet you can have the body you really want if you haven’t destroyed your organs past the point of no return.

Best of luck to you.

Edited by ayakiawe

I am sorry but it appears many people don’t have a clue about what they are talking about on the subject here.

I have a few clues for you.

Follow up and PM me if you need more help.

Ok so this is my take.

First the body isn’t a dummy!

It’s always (yes I said ALWAYS) the "perfect weight" it needs to be to deal with what you do to it!

Got it?

You do things correctly and you will see results and vice versa.

But none of the “real cure” stuff is instant because… the body like a plant grows on very deep organic levels that most of us can’t even imagine much less see.

It’s always tuned on and working so you must trust in the process even though you don’t see it most of the time. Like a seed planted in the Earth.

Many seeds establish a root system way before they venture out with a green shoot that you can see.

The thing you must do is to get clued into what is really a healthy life style. Most of the info is not correct on the subject, close yes but no cigar got it?

If you are serious about this subject and willing to invest your time, energy and money on this topic then I am wiling to bet you can have the body you really want if you haven’t destroyed your organs past the point of no return.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks :D Maybe we could meet and drink some beer and talk stop water I meant water :o

Join a gym and exercise. Keep your goals realistic so you don't give up. Focus on, say, losing two pounds per fortnight. Challenge yourself.

:D I am not joining a ######ing gym in Thailand I don't trust the Thais supervising me. So it is just swimming every day for 2 km. I will join one when I am going back to Germany in February. At least they know what to do there. :o

Why would you need a Thai to supervise you (unless you are under 16???)

Exercising isn't brain surgery, but you are right not to trust the fools who pretend to be fitness instructors.

Educate yourself and then work out. Consider it the foundation to the goal you want to achieve.

Your swimming programme sounds like an excellent first step.

I lost a stone in a week once, it isn't hard but you have to be prepared to suffer.

However, that certainly isn't the way to create a long-term plan to live healthily

Edited by leftcross