Thaivisa Insurance

pontious

I am not really sure of the nuts and bolts of insurance so please contact AA insurance directly if you are a policy holder.

info (at) aainsure.net

I did contact AA Brokers - Peter is away and the staff were not aware of the above. As the top of this forum has pinned Thaivisa medical packages, and a considerable number of members have a Thaivisa Medical Card I think a bit more information would be helpfull.

Was this just due to a business decision on their part (ie they stopping marketing through TV).

Or was it a decision on the part of TV due to complaints about the product? For those of us with insurance purchased via TV it would nice to know if we are actually holding a bum insurance card (that will not actually pay out)?

Was this just due to a business decision on their part (ie they stopping marketing through TV).

Or was it a decision on the part of TV due to complaints about the product? For those of us with insurance purchased via TV it would nice to know if we are actually holding a bum insurance card (that will not actually pay out)?

The marketing contract was not renewed. No complaints at all about their operation or services. The only difference is that they now promote themselves via their own channels.

Good Day;

I would like to see about getting family health insurance coverage here in Thailand. I am an American, married to a Thai with 5 children, however, two of them are over 21 but they are still in school. (4 of my children and my wife have Thai passports, if that matters) I am curious what options for medical coverage I have, I have been reading this forum and there are loads of comments but no clear winner.

I'm looking for the use of the major private hospitals here.

Thank you

CHS

Good Day;

I would like to see about getting family health insurance coverage here in Thailand. I am an American, married to a Thai with 5 children, however, two of them are over 21 but they are still in school. (4 of my children and my wife have Thai passports, if that matters) I am curious what options for medical coverage I have, I have been reading this forum and there are loads of comments but no clear winner.

Thank you

CHS

Suggest you try the AA Insurance Brokers - to get an on-line quote go HERE

I have had no complaints about THaiVisaInsurance or AA with regard to communications, coverage or claims in 2 years, until now! I have held the 'Bronze' package for 2 years.

AA insure sent out the usual renewal notices, still with ThaiVisa logos on 9th August. I responded to the e-mail with a couple of queries on 18th August and haven't received a response. On the 25th I re-sent the mail to another e mail address that I had (insurance at thaivisa dot com)- the e-mail was undeliverable/ server was down as were links to this server. I then sent a PM to the ThaiVisa Insurance 'member'. No response.

This is probably the busiest time of the year for them and a terrible time to make this sort of change. Hopefully I will get a response today as the ThaiVisa promoted Health 'packages' all expire on Thursday 1st Sep 2011.

I have had no complaints about THaiVisaInsurance or AA with regard to communications, coverage or claims in 2 years, until now! I have held the 'Bronze' package for 2 years.

AA insure sent out the usual renewal notices, still with ThaiVisa logos on 9th August. I responded to the e-mail with a couple of queries on 18th August and haven't received a response. On the 25th I re-sent the mail to another e mail address that I had (insurance at thaivisa dot com)- the e-mail was undeliverable/ server was down as were links to this server. I then sent a PM to the ThaiVisa Insurance 'member'. No response.

This is probably the busiest time of the year for them and a terrible time to make this sort of change. Hopefully I will get a response today as the ThaiVisa promoted Health 'packages' all expire on Thursday 1st Sep 2011.

I have now received a response from AAinsure after submitting my query on their web-form about 2 hours ago, along with an apology for missing my original mail! Faith restored!

Got this is my email today...

To all Thai Visa members

As a past customer and Thai Visa member you may have noticed problems if you have tried to access the Insurance link on the Thai Visa site. This is because of contractual problems with Thai Visa and due to this AA Insurance Brokers have decided not to continue marketing via the Thai Visa web site.

AA Insurance Brokers will now deal direct with customers and continue to offer the very best of insurance products and services as you have already experienced and come to expect.

For future inquiries please use our web site : www.aainsure.net and for on-line enquires : http://www.aainsure.net/get_quote.php

Update :

An example of what we can now offer, one of our new medical insurance products can be found at : http://aainsure.net/health.html

As you can see this product, fully Underwritten by Allianz, is designed for S.E.A. and offers superb value benefits/premiums.

We shall be writing to you from time to time but should you prefer not to receive these updates then please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.

Assuring you of our very best attention at all times,

The AA Insurance Team

Good Day;

Thank you

CHS

i bit for RBI premium, most satisfied.

children an extra 350 on top of membership, not sure about wife.

http://www.rbipremium.com/

Got this is my email today...

To all Thai Visa members

As a past customer and Thai Visa member you may have noticed problems if you have tried to access the Insurance link on the Thai Visa site. This is because of contractual problems with Thai Visa and due to this AA Insurance Brokers have decided not to continue marketing via the Thai Visa web site.

AA Insurance Brokers will now deal direct with customers and continue to offer the very best of insurance products and services as you have already experienced and come to expect.

For future inquiries please use our web site : www.aainsure.net and for on-line enquires : http://www.aainsure.net/get_quote.php

Update :

An example of what we can now offer, one of our new medical insurance products can be found at : http://aainsure.net/health.html

As you can see this product, fully Underwritten by Allianz, is designed for S.E.A. and offers superb value benefits/premiums.

We shall be writing to you from time to time but should you prefer not to receive these updates then please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.

Assuring you of our very best attention at all times,

The AA Insurance Team

Apart from being a member of ThaiVisa and a client of AA insurance, I have no affiliations with either of these parties. They are individual businesses plying their trade in different fields and good luck to both of them, their partnership has worked for both of them very well in the past, and I hope that they both prosper in the future as separate entities! Good luck to all parties and I hope there is no animosity - business sense.

Best Wishes!