Do's And Don'ts

gbt71fa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point  :o .  If you do than you might get same foot up your arse  :D

you crack me up :D:D

alright, anybody go this one?  I thought so!  I feel so ashamed...

cute avatar.. and makes me hungry ... need BBQ kitty or maybe Tom Yum

heheh ...(i wont eat it.. :D:D )

Edited by BambinA

...To check on all her buffallo and make sure none of them are going to be sick in the near future :D

Better take a doctor as well just to do a check up on the whole family, never know when there might be a sick grandmother, brother, sister 8 times removed great aunt  ...

The only thing to remember is SMILE and you will be fine

Excellent advice,

I'd add, maybe bring an appliance, microwave, DVD player, makes a great gift for the parents, reduces the cash outlay, :o:D

Good point  :o .  If you do than you might get same foot up your arse  :D

you crack me up :D:D

alright, anybody go this one?  I thought so!  I feel so ashamed...

cute avatar.. and makes me hungry ... need BBQ kitty or maybe Tom Yum

heheh ...(i wont eat it.. :D:D )

you'd lose a larynx tryin'...look at those claws! Where will I be sleepng when I go visit with my girlfriend. Should I get a hotel nearby or somethin

Where will I be sleepng when I go visit with my girlfriend.  Should I get a hotel nearby or somethin

Where do they live? In a shed or in a proper house? I doubt there will be much of a resemblance of the western accommodation on site.

What I would do, get a car from BKK and have a hotel booked. Spend days with them, retreat at night and invite them (and ferry them) for a lunch at the local hotel. Most likely they would refuse (as they don't feel confortable in such establishments).

The car would make you movable and you can leave leave when you want.

Unmarried yet to her, you may cause some "friction" when sleeping arrangements come into the play.

I remember my father and my mother in law doing some ceremony to bless us sleep in a room together. In the house I built for them. My gf was 6 months pregnant then. Plain BS.

I could do with a bit of advice too please. I've met my TG's Mum a few times at her Brother's house here in BKK, and her Dad once there. We're going to see them and me to meet the rest of the family at their house in a village near Korat, for Loy Kratong. My TG wants me to stay at the house, but I don't think my old bones or need for a bit of privacy will let me stay. The sleeping arrangements would be everyone in one room sleeping on mats on the floor. I'm 50 y/o and really don't want to sleep on a mat on the floor along with everyone else. I don't want to upset her parents or show disrespect but........

I've booked a hotel in Korat for the 2 nights, I don't mind my TG staying with her parents instead of with me. Would my staying at a hotel cause any friction with her family?

Where will I be sleepng when I go visit with my girlfriend.  Should I get a hotel nearby or somethin

Where do they live? In a shed or in a proper house? I doubt there will be much of a resemblance of the western accommodation on site.

What I would do, get a car from BKK and have a hotel booked. Spend days with them, retreat at night and invite them (and ferry them) for a lunch at the local hotel. Most likely they would refuse (as they don't feel confortable in such establishments).

The car would make you movable and you can leave leave when you want.

Unmarried yet to her, you may cause some "friction" when sleeping arrangements come into the play.

I remember my father and my mother in law doing some ceremony to bless us sleep in a room together. In the house I built for them. My gf was 6 months pregnant then. Plain BS.

If you really want to impress them, stay at the house and "rough" it. The wife told me that her parents thought it was great that i didnt dissapear off to a hotel at night. I have to admit i dont really enjoy it very much but it makes the parents happy that we stay there and not in a hotel when we go to visit. :o