Affirmation Translation In Chiang Mai

GUANO

Hi,

Need to get an affirmation translated. Just wondering if anyone here had anywhere they could recommend? Also the rough cost, would be great.

We are only looking for a translation and can do the City Hall authentication etc ourselves.

Thanks in advance,

GUANO

With all my respects but you must be kidding KhunDave or forgot one more 0 on the 300 Baht.

Those people wanted 3.000 Baht a document from us. I still feel angry about it.

A translation of the original marriage certificate; which is already in their computers for very long.

The certificate exists maybe 20 years without changing and apart from the Name and Birthday, it consists of no more than 20 standard words, again; unchanged for 20 years +.

To us it was disgusting, taking into account the average monthly salary is about 5.000 Baht in Thailand.

One thinks; all those translation stuff is one big scam in Thailand.

With all my respects but you must be kidding KhunDave or forgot one more 0 on the 300 Baht.

A translation of the original marriage certificate; which is already in their computers for very long.

The certificate exists maybe 20 years without changing and apart from the Name and Birthday, it consists of no more than 20 standard words, again; unchanged for 20 years +.

To us it was disgusting, taking into account the average monthly salary is about 5.000 Baht in Thailand.

No 300 baht per document is standard i do not know about this company tho .

Star visa service in muang mai market down by the river ping have always done my translations they seem to do it in half a day about 300 baht per document .

Sorry to hear about your experience. To be honest, it was my Mrs (Thai) who dealt with them so perhaps that was a factor.