• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Mini Bus Pattaya To Bangkok

4evermaat

I'm thinking of taking off here shortly back to Bangkok. Trying to figure out where to catch a coach or mini bus back into bangkok. And how much should it cost?

Can I have it pick me up from hotel or on one of the major roads (Beach/2nd st/3rd st/etc). I stay near the Major Cineplex on Second Rd.

When I came from BKK south bus station, there were mini buses there for 200-300 baht. It dropped me off near Riply's Believe It or Not. But I did not see anything going back.

Google Bell Bus Services Pattaya-to-Bangkok. They will get you there for 200 Baht.

Oops that is the Swampy to Pattaya price. From Pattaya to BKK it is 350 Baht.

Still they will pick you up at your Hotel in a Mini-van before putting you on a bigger bus. Good value.

Allmost Opposite tuk com, a bit towards the temple, a minivan will pick up between 5:30 AM to 8:30 PM for 100 baht going to monument in Bkk. (leaving when full)

Tomorrow i will hopefully have info if going from north Pattaya.

Edited by poanoi

There are two minibus services that I have used.

http://www.pattayava...0/index_en.html (97 baht)

They have several pickup points around Pattaya. Here's a link to a map showing their pickup points.:

http://www.muengtha.com/index.php (100 baht)

The two places that I know they have pickup points are:

a. In front of the Family Mart on the North side of Pattaya Thai (between Soi Hollywood and Soi 15)

b. Inside the Bali Hai Pier Terminal.

thanks everybody. I think if I do not take the bus from the bus terminal, then the pattayaVan will work out ok. I'm a little confused about Terminal 4. They didn't provide a landmark or nearby store: only says "Middle Pattaya, Soi 12". It seems like the easiest from where I am located, although Terminal 1, I suppose can be gotten to also easily.

thanks everybody. I think if I do not take the bus from the bus terminal, then the pattayaVan will work out ok. I'm a little confused about Terminal 4. They didn't provide a landmark or nearby store: only says "Middle Pattaya, Soi 12". It seems like the easiest from where I am located, although Terminal 1, I suppose can be gotten to also easily.

"Middle Pattaya, Soi 12" would be "Pattaya Klang" or "Central Pattaya Road" at the junction with Soi 12.

The directions are technically correct for terminal 4. Just to clarify, if you are walking from Tops Supermarket (central rd/ middle rd and 2nd rd), towards Sukumvit Rd, pattaya bus will be on left hand side (going with the traffic) in front of a shop called "2nd hand". Two shops down, adjacent to soi 12, there is a 7-11.

The van ended up not being full. But, the seats did not recline all the way back. Oh well. 97 baht.