New 90 Day Conditions In Pattay Immigration

thaibear1

Went in on thursday ,didnt get a ticket as nobody waiting ,i had the paperwork with me as i had read about it on here ,as i handed it over i said "new rules" he laughed and said ,"new boss" in and out in about 3 minutes ,it took longer to park and walk in , no problem whatsoever ,but then i never have had in 6 years

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went at the wrong time of day (lunchtime), due to being delayed by the floods. And so it took me about 40 minutes to get both my reporting and a single re-entry permit done, most of which I spent watching Mr Bean videos waiting for the officers to get back from lunch.

Needless to say both my tickets came up at exactly the same time on the screen. :angry:

Having asked three different Immigration staff members (including Barry Kenyon) whether I had the correct photocopies etc., and having been assured by all three that I did, I was only slightly surprised when the officer asked me to get another photocopy of yet another page of my passport from the shop next door. I think they do it deliberately, to keep people guessing.