I Think This Is Wrong!

kenny999

My mate and his Thai wife have the most gorgeous little 6 month old girl, I opened Facebook recently and my first reaction was <deleted>!!! his wife had put a wig and lipstick on her, well I was shocked, am I being over sensitive or is this just not the right thing to be doing? is this something Thai women do to there children?

Is this harming the child ?

Have no idea if it will harm her, I am talking about a first re-action of seeing the pictures, my mate the father had the same thought as me, <deleted> is she doing!!

Please do not tell me you think it is right to put make up on a 6 month old baby, I know there will be many many fathers with little baby's who will tell you how wrong this is!!

Edited by kenny999

This is quite simply not your business.

The father my mate said "<deleted> is she doing" and I never said it was my business I asked a question is this a right thing to be doing?

It's a pity you didn't mention the fact that the father seemed to dislike this. I still say it's none of your business and if the father wants to do something about then I am sure he will.

The father my mate said "<deleted> is she doing" and I never said it was my business I asked a question is this a right thing to be doing?

It's a pity you didn't mention the fact that the father seemed to dislike this. I still say it's none of your business and if the father wants to do something about then I am sure he will.

Shocked is an under statement, if my GF did this to my little girl I would hit the roof!! again I agree it's none of my business, again I did not say it was!! now could you answer my question, "what would your re-action be if you returned home and saw your little girl dressed up to look a lot older??? as I have said mine would be, "<deleted> get that shit of my little girl"

Can't he just ask his wife to remove the picture? Simple. Everytime his wife will do something stupid, or something he totally disapproves, regarding food, health, education or general life of his child, will he just stand by and ask himself "<deleted> is she doing", or will he act like a father?

And since you're asking, I think putting make-up on a 6 month old is plain stupid, and putting it on Facebook is plain wrong. The girl hasn't started her life yet and she's already deprived of her privacy. I would hate to be a kid these days and grow up to realize all my life is displayed in pictures on FB or my parents' blog.

Edited by Chaam local

Can't he just ask his wife to remove the picture? Simple. Everytime his wife will do something stupid, or something he totally disapproves, regarding food, health, education or general life of his child, will he just stand by and ask himself "<deleted> is she doing", or will he act like a father?

And since you're asking, I think putting make-up on a 6 month old is plain stupid, and putting it on Facebook is plain wrong. The girl hasn't started her life yet and she's already deprived of her privacy. I would hate to be a kid these days and grow up to realize all my life is displayed in pictures on FB or my parents' blog.

As soon as I saw the pictures I called my mate to tell him, he could not believe what I was saying, he said, "what, she has got lip stick on, I have told her not to do these thing's" that is the scaled down version, I was very shocked to see these pictures on a public social site, I will be talking to my mate and get him to remove them because I don't think it is right, she is 6 months old for gods sake!! my mate is a great father and he will do what is right...

He is also a person you never want to get on the wrong side of, big temper or what!! he has just sent me a text agreeing with me that it was wrong and he has sorted it out, he is a good lad but a shit golfer lol

Edited by kenny999

Shocked is an under statement, if my GF did this to my little girl I would hit the roof!! again I agree it's none of my business, again I did not say it was!! now could you answer my question, "what would your re-action be if you returned home and saw your little girl dressed up to look a lot older??? as I have said mine would be, "<deleted> get that shit of my little girl"

So, what's your real problem, Kenny?:wacko:

What a strange thread. A six moth old wearing makeup?? At least the kid started out female.......

Edited by smokie36

Didn't take long for the idiot to surface!! mmmm let me see a 6 month old little girl wearing make-up which the father and I thought was wrong, fuc*ing people like you that come on here and have nothing intelligent to say other than be a dick!! my problem is obviously people like you that have no opinion, people like you that show them selves to be an arse hole, people like you that obviously think it right for a little girl to be dressed up and made to look older you fuc*ing pervert!!!

hahahhhahahhhhh this was the best today.

if you are not trolling, then you a re in trouble, because that is freakin' sick behaviour.

get some help for your wife, because i'm quite sure that she is mentally unstable if she does s_it like that.

cheers mate and hope everything works out for you!!

edit. oh, sorry it wasn't you, it was your friend.

but what nut case does that?! that is just too weird even for internet.

Edited by ikis

if you are not trolling, then you a re in trouble, because that is freakin' sick behaviour.

get some help for your wife, because i'm quite sure that she is mentally unstable if she does s_it like that.

All sorted mate, my mate who is the father told me she just did it because she thought it would make a funny picture, okay but still not right...

edit. oh, sorry it wasn't you, it was your friend.

but what nut case does that?! that is just too weird even for internet.

I am sure this sort of thing happens with Thai familys in the north, but for me it looked wrong and I did not like it, I would not be happy if my gf did that to our daughter!!

i don't understand your response.

my message was that IT WAS VERY WEIRD AND SICK. i didn't approve it. don't really know where you got that impression.

i don't know about thai familys in the north more than i do anywhere else. where did you come up with that?

now you are starting to seem quite disturbed fellow.

edit. ...and you already answered to my first message in a completely different tone. oh boy.

Edited by ikis

i don't understand your response.

my message was that IT WAS VERY WEIRD AND SICK. i didn't approve it. don't really know where you got that impression.

i don't know about thai familys in the north more than i do anywhere else. where did you come up with that?

now you are starting to seem quite disturbed fellow.

edit. ...and you already answered to my first message in a completely different tone. oh boy.

I am not happy at Children being dressed up to look older is that so hard to understand!!! Wow you think it is weird and sick I just think it is wrong. oh boy!! Oh and yes I am very disturbed at any one that does this to their children!!

I am absolutely the normal person here, I find it very strange that you could even write the comment, seem to be quite disturbed, so I am disturbed because I think this is moraly wrong. wow!!

I thought long and hard before posting this thread I actually thought there would be people that would have a strong opinion about this, How stupid was I because yes the idiots are slowly surfacing making a mockery of something that is very wrong. topic closed.

Edited by kenny999

it's just a dress up.... seen 50 year old photos of family doing the same things...

Yes you are right and in this case no harm was intended and all has been sorted out, my op was intended to get peoples opinion of what I thought was wrong when I first saw the pictures, as for another comment I made I was told a long time ago(by a Lady boy in fact, that some Thai family's do dress there children up boys in particular so they will be able to earn a good living for the family when they are older, must make this clear, I WAS TOLD BY A LADY BOY THAT THIS HAPPENS!! obviously happened to him/her, I have strong opinions about certain things I:e road safety and the subject of my op and the abuse of children in fact the abuse of any one!!

God why should I need to explain myself, I should never have posted this topic especially on these forums when the I want to make a name for myself idiots start making a mockery of something that should have prompted morally minded people to reply with Intelligence!!!

Any way no harm done,

Edited by kenny999

..I saw a poodle with sunnies on last night in the front basket of a motor cy.

I have also seen dogs with dresses on!!! sun glasses on!!! this is also wrong!!!

I saw a bloke wearing high heels in Nana Plaza yesterday. Is this also wrong?

..I saw a poodle with sunnies on last night in the front basket of a motor cy.

I have also seen dogs with dresses on!!! sun glasses on!!! this is also wrong!!!

I saw a bloke wearing high heels in Nana Plaza yesterday. Is this also wrong?

Absolutely wrong because they are so hard to walk in!!!

Of course I am assuming they are lol

Oh and also he is of an age where he can make the decicion him self what foot wear to wear!! dogs and young people are not able to do this and that is why it is wrong!!

Edited by kenny999

I read a post today about "looseing my marbles"

That is clearly and indisputably wrong, but I did not get all outraged about it. We just have to accept that some people lack our education, wisdom and foresight, and treat them with the patience and indulgence that is required. I worry that some of the posters here have loosed the plot; maybe sucking a loosenge would help their serenity

SC