Ok ,So I'M Gona Cop Alota Flaks For This, But...

Benayahu

Hey guys /girls

As the title suggest, I am hoping to lay some ground works before my upcoming arrival back in CM for a holiday. I am coming by myself and while I enjoy my own companies, i would be very happy to be able to meet up with some friendly western ladies for some company, dinner/movies and fun times. Ok, I can hear many of the expat here saying, why come all this way to meet western women when you can meet them at home ?! Well, what to say! I very much enjoy and like western ladies and the Thai versions do NOT interest me what so ever.

So basically, any one can tell me the best places to hang out where I will have a good chances of metting some ladies there in CM? I dunno, I just love their milky white skin and the way they shake their booties, all nice an cuddly.

Great times ahead and can't wait. Dont be shy, who knows nice friendships may results =)

EDIT: forgot to mention guys /gals, I prefer British, American and Australian ladies if possible.

peace out, daMaven

Edited by Benayahu

Yes you are correct on one count for sure..You are going to cop a lot of "flaks" and IMO richly deserved, gee there are some strange creatures out there :lol:

There is nothing wrong about what the OP is looking for. Strange creatures? Maybe look at yourself in the mirror. Not all men are attracted to Asians. To be honest I often miss the company of the girlfriends I had in the Czech Republic.

I can't help you with where to look but one place to start may be Payap University.

Nothing wrong with liking western women.

But why come all the way to Thailand to meet them and do the same thing you would do back home with them?

Try a big city in your own country. You will have the opportunity to meet many more than here. Also in a big city it is easy to avoid commitment. You don't have to come to Thailand for that.

Nothing wrong with liking western women.

But why come all the way to Thailand to meet them and do the same thing you would do back home with them?

Try a big city in your own country. You will have the opportunity to meet many more than here. Also in a big city it is easy to avoid commitment. You don't have to come to Thailand for that.

How ridiculous. You totally made up your own interpretation of what he said.

He never said he was coming all the way to Thailand just to meet Western women. What he said is he is coming on a holiday and would like to meet some Western women to hang out with while he is here.

OP have you considered Phuket as opposed to Chiang Mai for a holiday? Years ago when I used to go to Phuket on holiday I never had a problem meeting Swedish, Norwegian, and other European girls on the beaches. We often met up at the hotels and went out together in the evenings. You would have a better chance there than in Chiang Mai IMHO.

As I understand from a previous post he's first and foremost coming to Chiang Mai because he likes it.

That being said, he's now thinking about his options. He's not interested in Thai women (and there's many here who wish they hadn't fallen for one). So he's setting up camp here and wants western company, what's wrong with that?

Yes you are correct on one count for sure..You are going to cop a lot of "flaks" and IMO richly deserved, gee there are some strange creatures out there :lol:

There is nothing wrong about what the OP is looking for. Strange creatures? Maybe look at yourself in the mirror. Not all men are attracted to Asians. To be honest I often miss the company of the girlfriends I had in the Czech Republic.

What a true statement biggrin.gif

You can sit around listening to farangs saying, "she's too fat, she's too old (35),she's seen better days"...............and we're talking 65 year old and up, 250 lb farangs, with bellies the size of beach balls and no hair........not exclusively older farangs either.......real eye catchers and heart throbs!

Edited by uptheos

It's understandable that the OP would like to have a halfway intelligent conversation with someone with a relatively good grasp of English.

Thaiglish gets superficial after a while along with the stigmatism of whether or not she's digging for gold.

OP, you are in luck, I have been to CM & know there is an abundance of western women of all ages. It is a very popular place for western women, some married, some alone & I'm sure that once you arrive you will be seeing them all around but as Thai Visa isn't a dating site this will have to be closed.

Good luck & enjoy your stay. :)