How To Print One Page Of A Pdf File With 176 Pages.

Asmerom

I'm reading page 1 of an educational PDF file and at the right hand side of the screen is a column of all the other pages in the file, say 176 pages. I want to print only pages 59-- 76 or even just one page, say page 59. How do I do that?

All I can manage to do is print the whole file of 176 pages. I cannot even find out how to copy just ONE PAGE ; this doesn't appear to be possible. I'm sure printing one page must be possible. Can some kind member please tell me how to PRINT just ONE page. Thanks. Details of my Apple Mac Laptop are in the "topic description".

Take a screen shot of the one page and print it out as JPEG or PNG.

You can also convert it to a Word doc using one of several programs out there. There are some free ones online if you google it. One online program I remember even lets you choose which pages of the PDF you want to convert and it will do it in less than a minute. Then you can download it and print the 1 page you need.

If you have a Gmail or Google account, you can use Google Docs to convert it to word as well.

i dont have any idea about mac laptop but i am using adobe acrobat reader after i choose to print a window comes up there is a print range option there i can choose which pages to print i hope its same in your mac

Many thanks for all your helpful suggestions which encouraged me to experiment and after a lot f. f. f. fiddling about I finally do the following :

I saved the whole 176 page PDF file to Documents.

It opens in Preview. I click GO and choose to open page 12. Click Edit and Copy.

I then open Pages and Paste it there from which I can print just the one page.

Altogether a laborious business but at least it achieves the goal.

Thanks again