Do Strip Bars Exist Here Anymore?

Bob Chittie

I've got friends coming from overseas who of course want me to map out all the strip bars for them. We'll be in the North, Samui and possibly Bangkok. I haven't had a real night out in ages. So my question is, do strip bars even exist anymore and if so, where? From what I can see, its all girls in bikinis waiting for customers, but no stripping. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Bob, you must be jaded indeed.

Are you serious? These"girls in bikinis ", as you call them, can be amazingly young and incredibly beautiful. The kind of girl that would never talk to you in a million years back in the homeland.

For a reasonable sum they will be quite happy to accompany your to your hotel room and do things to you that would make Madonna blush.

Who cares if they "strip" in the bars? You can be pretty sure that they will ga paa once you have them alone in your room. :o

Not much in the way of stripping of girls in bars in Thailand nowadays Bob Im afraid as things have changed considerably over the past couple of years as part of Thai ruling parties so called 'social order crusade'. If you are to find these tyes of bars that still have go-go strippers you will not find them in Samui or northern thailand. Possibly Bangkok still if your lucky...although reports say otherwise.

Guest IT Manager

The last stripping bar in Loi Kroh closed after a Scottish Police Informer talked to the chaps in Brown about 2 weeks ago. Well thats what I was told anyway.

The last stripping bar in Loi Kroh closed after a Scottish Police Informer talked to the chaps in Brown about 2 weeks ago. Well thats what I was told anyway.

That wouldn't be a certain Thai frequented one, with shower booth on stage etc etc...!? :o

Bob, you must be jaded indeed.

Are you serious? These"girls in bikinis ", as you call them, can be amazingly young and incredibly beautiful. The kind of girl that would never talk to you in a million years back in the homeland.

For a reasonable sum they will be quite happy to accompany your to your hotel room and do things to you that would make Madonna blush.

Who cares if they "strip" in the bars? You can be pretty sure that they will ga paa once you have them alone in your room. :o

Good point Georgie-Porgie. I let them know they'll have to settle for private striptease in the comfort of their hotel room.

That wouldn't be a certain Thai frequented one, with shower booth on stage etc etc...!? :o

Crikey IT,

I might be a newbie in everybodies eyes, but I have a fair knowledge of Chiang Mai after 4 years with my other half, as I would have expected some response to my reply about Loi Kroh. as I am curious if that is the bar (I won't name it) that has been closed down, because some jock <deleted> spilled the beans to the brown terminator brigrade.

Have a nice one all,

Gazza

No offense to you G.P.,

But I'm not going to mention its name or hint at it, as some DO GOODER with nothing better to do, might shaft some more harmless fun out of Chiang Mai.

I'm finishing work in a fortnight and will be back home in Chiang Mai a few days after that. Will let you know if the palce has been closed or severely hampered by the terminator brigrade (who are regulars there normally).

Time will tell,

Cheers,

Garry

• 2 weeks later...

I had one night out in Chaing Mai, I wandered from bar to bar and found no nudity, Just that covered up shuffle with the bored look. |And then I noticed not one lady with a dollar bill or Baht stuck in her attire anywhere. Mayber this is the problem. You've heard the story about Paplov's dog? Anyway I stuck a few hundred Baht notes in some obvious places and really got some attention. I can't belive no one else in the place got the hint. THESE GIRLS ARE THERE FOR THE MONEY. And you get what you pay for.