Pwa

wally1k

If you head west on the 11, take the exit to Atsadathon rd, the road that leads to the NE corner of the moat. This is just past the bridge headed west, look for the large Teasco sign and take that exit. The building is a single story build immeaditaly adjacent to the entrance to the frontage road described.

It has weird opening hours if I remember correctly, and I hope some else can help you there.

• 2 months later...

Hey Fishenough and other helpful citizens. I just got put on the municipal water system for the first time in 3 yrs, and I forgot to pay. Gotta make my way to the "Prapah" building today but don't know where it is. And Fishenough, I can't really understand your directions. I'll be coming from the south, so can either be on that road coming out of the NE corner of the moat, or can come up the E side of the river, whichever is best. I don't understand about the frontage road you mention and the Tesco sign. Can you give the directions from the other way that I'll be coming, please ?

Hey Fishenough and other helpful citizens. I just got put on the municipal water system for the first time in 3 yrs, and I forgot to pay. Gotta make my way to the "Prapah" building today but don't know where it is. And Fishenough, I can't really understand your directions. I'll be coming from the south, so can either be on that road coming out of the NE corner of the moat, or can come up the E side of the river, whichever is best. I don't understand about the frontage road you mention and the Tesco sign. Can you give the directions from the other way that I'll be coming, please ?

Google map coordinates 18.809915,98.999884

Copy the coordinates and paste then into the Google map location box.

post-99062-0-15750500-1321847147_thumb.j