First Uk Passport For My Child

Hello all,

I am going to apply for a uk passport for my 1 year old child that me and my Thai wife had in Thailand last year.I need a checklist of all the paperwork i need as my Thai wife will go to the British embassy as i am in th Uk presently so want to make sure everything is correct.I would appreciate it if someone could help.

Thanks in advance

Samsong

Your UK passport and 'long version' birth certificate

Her Thai passport or birth certificate

Your marriage certificate (if Thai, translated into english and the translation stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs in BK)

The childs birth certificate translated into english and the translation stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs in BK

I'm fairly certain that YOU need to submit the application in person at any UK consulate/embassy in Thailand.

Information on Passport Application for first British Passport from Thailand

Child Application form

Edited by ludditeman

Your marriage certificate (if Thai, translated into english and the translation stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs in BK)

The childs birth certificate translated into english and the translation stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs in BK

I'm fairly certain that YOU need to submit the application in person at any UK consulate/embassy in Thailand.

Child Application form

I have applied and received my child's first UK passport and there is no need to have the birth certificate stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs in BK you also do not need her Thai passport or birth certificate hope this is some help.

Child Application form

Hi,is that a copy of my uk passport needed and signed by me?

Thanks

Child Application form

I have applied and received my child's first UK passport and there is no need to have the birth certificate stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs in BK you also do not need her Thai passport or birth certificate hope this is some help.

Thanks John,i appreciate it

samsong