American Guy Found Dead On Toilet

hiso1956

Absolutely !! My Mother bless her soul came out of the bathroom screaming "My head!! My head!! I can't take the pain ! "and this was after her vomitting and having the runs for over 1 hour.. My sister who was with her immediately called the ambulance and unfortunately she died 1 hour after being hospitalized of an aneurism of the brain.... She could have easily died in the toilet / bathroom also if she had she not had the strength and will to pull herself up and come out screaming... we should never jump to any conclusions in any case of reported deaths ... especially the way things are reported in the meda here.... half the time the english is so bad one has to guess what they are really saying which most of the time is rubbish anyway !!

None of us know where we will be at that final moment.

Its feasible that after ingesting whatever and going to bed, he might have felt sick or had stomach ache, so made his way to the toilet.

At that moment death kicked in.

RIP

lots of unreported events also.

A dutch guy who owned a bar on Loy Kroh recently was accidentally electrocuted in his own shower.

Hear say from a reliable friend but didn't see anything in the press or internet about it..

Be careful out there

Thats strange because i heard that he a blood clot that went to his heart and died in his sleep :o

beats me. probably my source heard it on the grapevine. She does work right near his old bar. This is the dutch bar near the Traveler hotel about midway down Loh Kroh?

Anyway another expat bites the dust. RIP

A close friend of his was there, Tony (of the multiple tattoos/ear piercings/huge ear lobe rings, some of you may have seen him around). He told me it was a heart attack, if I remember right. Really nice guy. So young too.

Not that long since the Belgian guy who ran the Hot Stone massage on soi 3 Loi Kroh died too - don't know if it was talked about here, haven't been on TV for a while. He got taken out by a motorcycle heading the wrong way down Loi Kroh's one-way system. Good bloke, many long chats before and after some great massages there. Sad.