Suffering From Broken Heart, And No Money

britmaveric

I bet he'll be back in Pattaya within two years.

Have seen single guys with no romantic connections hang-on in Thailand until their last baht is spent. They then start trying to borrow money from their friends, run up credit at bars and restaurants and become ballon-chasers.

They lose all pride and will do anything to stay in LOS and not have to go home.

They can see the inevitable, but, they just refuse to accept it.

Bet most of the posters who live in Pattaya, Bangkok, Samui, or, Phuket knows of at least one person like this.

I bet he'll be back in Pattaya within two years.

Have seen single guys with no romantic connections hang-on in Thailand until their last baht is spent. They then start trying to borrow money from their friends, run up credit at bars and restaurants and become ballon-chasers.

They lose all pride and will do anything to stay in LOS and not have to go home.

They can see the inevitable, but, they just refuse to accept it.

Bet most of the posters who live in Pattaya, Bangkok, Samui, or, Phuket knows of at least one person like this.

theres a few knocking around in Khon Kaen, unwashed, unshaven and unemployed

:o

Enough already.

This dork is 42 not 16.

Born Swiss, which is close to winning the jackpot in the lottery of life.

Enough dosh to get to Thailand and throw his money away.

Not samesame arriving in BKK from Isaan with 40baht in your pocket.

I think it is very possible that he is much smarter than it appears. He was overstayed and out of money. Had he done anything except to act deranged he would have ended up in the monkey house for who knows how long. By acting deranged he will get a free ticket back to the land of plenty.

well at least he can think himself lucky he didnt do anything rash like stabbing her 24 times or leaping off the balcony .he goes home in 1 piece with a badly deranged head thats all. take an aspirin for a broken heart .

I am not 100% convinced that it would have been a bad ideea, it would have given thai girls an ideea about what it could happen when a farang is being really f****d up, i mean, try thinking that one of us farangs would do this to a rich thai lady...do you think you would be able to go home alive???