Sending Medicines To Thailand From Uk

Guderian

The rule is 30 days. That said, I have not known any instance where tablets were counted out. The spirit behind the law is to prevent people from bringing in drugs for resale without a proper (read: unobtainable for a farang) FDA license.

You can register an air mail package. Liek you I have had a fair amount of ordinary air mail get lost (and not just packages..even simple letters). But knock on wood to date i have never had anything sent registered mail go missing.

In addition many countries' postal services will let you insure a registered parcel.

Thanks Sheryl. Registered air mail sounds as if it's the same thing as the Post Office's International Signed For service. I just picked up the leaflets about it from my local branch and you calculate the price by taking the standard air mail cost and just adding £4.95 for the signed on delivery service. For an additional £2.50 you can also get cover up to £500. It sounds quite reasonable. If I ever have to send medicines from the UK it sounds like the way to go.