Requirement For Non-Immigrant "O" 3 Month Extension

I have applied for a Non-Immigrant "O", Single Entry Category VISA from the Royal Thai Embassy in New Delhi, INDIA and I get it as my wife and kids are Thai nationals. This lets me stay in Thailand for 3 months.

I wanted to know if i can apply for the extension for this Visa before it finishes for another 3 months.

Also if i can apply for extension will I require any other documents besides my Thai Marriage Certificate and my wife's Thai Id. These are the only document that I submit to the Royal Thai Embassy in my country to get this VISA every time I go to Thailand.

The Embassy in my country is not able to clarify this as they say that this information will be available only in Thailand with the immigration authorities there.

Kindly advise me so I can plan my trip accordingly.

AND A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE FOR REPLYING !!!!!

Based on your marrriage you could apply for a 60 day extension of stay, provided your wife is still on a household registration in Thailand as he reason for the extension is to visit your wife.

You can extend for 1 year if your wife is living in Thailand and you can show 400,000 baht in a bank account in Thailand in your name only or an income of 40,000 baht a month. (can be from abroad). You can't do this just for a holiday with the wife in Thailand, but can if you decide to settle in Thailand.