Son Of London Deputy Mayor Dies After Full Moon Party

Rooo

Must've been a hell of a party this month;

-3 world famous in Australia ball players caught in a ruckus

-a girl caught on the beach who aborted her baby just hours before on an airport in BKK and left the foetus in a bin

-son of a London sub mayor dies after FMP in a 12,-GBP per night room (great valuable news Mr. Drummond about the 12 quid per night room, also publishing pictures of old events and stating that this is not happening anymore. Please keep stoking the fire and blame Thailand for all of this, I love neutral and well balanced journalism)

All this and not even one single boat sunk this time. Above average in publicity I would say for this month event and we're just one week into life after the last FMP, wonder what will follow, a great soap so far!

Edited by limbos

Must've been a hell of a party this month;

-3 world famous in Australia ball players caught in a ruckus

-a girl caught on the beach who aborted her baby just hours before on an airport in BKK and left the foetus in a bin

-son of a London sub mayor dies after FMP in a 12,-GBP per night room (great valuable news Mr. Drummond about the 12 quid per night room, also publishing pictures of old events and stating that this is not happening anymore. Please keep stoking the fire and blame Thailand for all of this, I love neutral and well balanced journalism)

All this and not even one single boat sunk this time. Above average in publicity I would say for this month event and we're just one week into life after the last FMP, wonder what will follow, a great soap so far!

actually there was a boat of fire a few days ago. i think thursday or friday around bang por area. haven't got much details on that because i could not be bothered to find out. Pleanty more boats in the sea B)