Expat Pubs Near President Golf Area, Nong Chok

garvin123g

What would you want in a Pub in this area?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very Self interested here... I have moved out to Nong Chok, Near to President Gold in a Nice Moo Bahn. I have noticed several Moo Bahns near me, Floriville has one near enough by, and there are a few others. I am speaking of an area Outside of Minburi on Suwintawongse Road (HWY 304 ) on the way toward Chutchisau (sp.)

I Use to enjoy visiting Washington Square in Bangkok where many old Thai hands came by from time to time (and still do) to Visit with other long time Ex-Pats and sip a few beers. Maybe have a bite of "Comfort food" .. a Tex Mex meal, a Good well made Burger, or even a BIG Breakfast served anytime of day..

Older style music playing with a sprinkling of modern music..

Friendly staff.. a 'Fun, Local Pub environment" Kinda the ole neighborhood bar back home. Family friendly but not boring!

So, I was wondering if there was anything like this in the area and if not, what kind of interest there would be for such a place?

I have gotten Lazy and it is a PITA to head into Bangkok for a decent meal and visit with friends and or new friends..

OK, so any ideas , comments welcomed!

and Thanks for taking the poll!!

Garvin