Technical Analysis

Sure, I can meet you at the corner which is 38% retracement from the 4th stoplight which satisfied the upside projection from the 2nd zebra crossing. If that level fails then I can meet at 4.3276543km from 8th stoplight, but don't ask me for a time frame. <div>Pretty much sums it up, technical analysts aren't much different from fundamental analysts. </div><div><br></div><div>Mostly wrong but never in doubt.</div>

If you want to trade, then textbook technical analysis will not help you at all.

It's 99.999% total nonsense, although it does sell books.

You didn't mention if you wanted to day trade or you want to build long term positions. I can't really help with the long term positions but I can offer advice for an aspiring day trade.

My advice is to NOT read any books on day trading at all. My advice is to not buy any 'systems' or courses you find on the internet. With the exception of a small minority, it's all nonsense written by people that can't trade.

If you can spare 3-4 hours a day from about 8pm to 11pm every weekday, and you can stick to reading order flow and not go surfing trading sites and reading about nonsense '5 minutes a day, effortless trading systems', then you could probably start to show signs of profitability in 6 months.

yes its very user friendly, iv tried some other sites like iii.com (interactive invester) but couldnt make any sense of it! iv been using plus500.com as a demo acc just trading commodities, so now i want to try day trading but not really got a clue how to recognise when to get in and get out!! would like to meet up with someone to show me the basics really, i have quite a bit of spare cash that im sick of losin at poker lol! ty for the info!