How Does Your Relationship With Thai Gf Go?

Estrella

Thanks for all replies.

Love sucks sometimes but life goes on, right? I think my friend will be hurt forawhile but at the end she will realize how great she is and how well treated the classy girl like her deserved.

Decent men please hand up, we are looking for ones!! :D

Is there a chance for half decent guys ? :o

I know this may be a little coarse, but what is the relationship like. Is it one of those very traditional ones where he cannot touch her and they just look into each other's eyes with fascination whilst being chaperoned. Or Is it a more "Conventional" relationship in the falang way.

If all he has been doind gor the last 2 years is looking into her eyes and then goes off and "Flys a kite" what would you expect.....

B)No farang man can have a two year relationship with a beautiful educated thai woman, leave her, and ever expect to be happy again. This man is a fool and your friend should say good riddens and be open to offering her love to someone more deserving.

quote Surin[sorry to hear about her loss...Once the Thai Ladies have a taste of us perfect Farang specimens...it's hard to go back I suppose!! ]

Boy You got that right,,My wife told me that after me that she could be happy with no one else in the world,,funny how some of us good ones are so ###### hard to replace. must be the mustache rides HUH. :o:D

B)No farang man can have a two year relationship with a beautiful educated thai woman, leave her, and ever expect to be happy again. This man is a fool and your friend should say good riddens and be open to offering her love to someone more deserving.

I am absolutely with you Khun Kanaka...let's hope she gets someone worthwhile now.

well i should be first as i have similar experience in that after 2 years with a thai (bar girl) woman she just up and left our nice apartment and lifestyle.

I was at the Malaysia hotel having a traditional thai massage and she called and said where are you - i said having a massage - she said i go now - i said OK dear where are you going - no answer

when i got home she took all her clothes - no reason - no calls - nothing

maybe i should have brushed more often?

:o

so bring on the well educated thai lady with the broken heart - its been 4 months now and i'm ready for another ride around the block

well i should be first as i have similar experience in that after 2 years with a thai (bar girl) woman she just up and left our nice apartment and lifestyle.

I was at the Malaysia hotel having a traditional thai massage and she called and said where are you - i said having a massage - she said i go now - i said OK dear where are you going - no answer

when i got home she took all her clothes - no reason - no calls - nothing

maybe i should have brushed more often?

so bring on the well educated thai lady with the broken heart - its been 4 months now and i'm ready for another ride around the block

Halitosis I reckon

• 1 month later...

Continuing the theme "how does your relationship go with Thai GF Go? " I have now been back in London for 6 weeks and it aint going too well. I have known my girl for a couple of years but only really started getting serious during the last trip. We did all the usual things dinner with Mama & Papa and went out for the day with the family etc. It all seemed to be going well.

However :o since my return there seems to have been one crisis after another. Of course its always money that is needed (but not a lot by UK standards) and I understand that Thais have a different cultural outlook on life, where the family comes first etc etc. She has even started ringing me up on a daily basis, whilst its great to be wanted am I doing the right thing here? Is this always the way or am I just being conned? and no before you ask she does not work in a bar. Should I let her down gently or try and ride out the problems until I go back in a couple of months? :D

law of physics - take the least path of resistance -

suggest you during the next call break down and start crying - tell her that your mother father brother cat dog mouse sister neighbour prime minister were injured in a bus accident and that they are not insured

you as the only wage earner need to now support the entire UK on your meager salary

Thais have no problems in asking for money - and giving all these BS stories - so learn from them - tell them the same nonsense

of course she loves you - of course she will wait for you

thais say he has good heart - in english this really translates to sucker

suggest you during the next call break down and start crying - tell her that your mother father brother cat dog mouse sister neighbour prime minister were injured in a bus accident and that they are not insured

you as the only wage earner need to now support the entire UK on your meager salary

Thais have no problems in asking for money - and giving all these BS stories - so learn from them - tell them the same nonsense

:D

:D fantastic reply but I have already broken down told her she will bankrupt me and all my family and everybody else I know but it wont stop her. Just had the daily telephone call now is dying with flu....... but needs 5,000 baht for medicine... and I thought I could bullshit :o

:D

:D fantastic reply but I have already broken down told her she will bankrupt me and all my family and everybody else I know but it wont stop her. Just had the daily telephone call now is dying with flu....... but needs 5,000 baht for medicine... and I thought I could bullshit :D

She sounds very creative London. Has she got influenza or cancer ? 5000 baht for Tylenol is a tad rich :o

BlackJack, we seem to have been 'seeing' the same girls......your stories are uncannily similar to my experience.

How very strange! :D

Did Noi/nit/kam/nii/sa/kat/phai/ ever ask you for 30KB for a new portable crane for lifting rocks into the back of her mum's pickup? :o

My close friend ( young thai girl)has been dating her expat boyfriend for over 2 years.

Now its a time for him to go back to Europe. He did not promise her anything about the relationship.

They are very nice couple. The guy is very good looking, smart and gentlemen and my friend is very beautiful, very well educated ( MBA) and lovely person.

Uncertain future make my friend unhappy. A lot of people said that love will lead it through but ... I dont know. Do you guys have any ideas what to expect in this kind of situation?

As I understand - he's still in Thailand? And he has to spend some more time here? OK - tell youre friend to say "Goodbye" to him. If they live together - let she pack her luggage and left him. If he doesn't start to look for her and if he doesn't realize that she's "the only one" /huh... not for all the times, I meant :o / - what she'll doing in London? May be she prefers to be abandoned there?

Oh -- I have almost forgotten that I have put this thread.

Now, they are totally separated. My friend is still single, enjoying herself. :o

I am sure lovely person like her would find somebody better than that.

Thanks for sharing your stories here. I feel sorry for you all who have to pay / spend money on such a thing. I would be shameful to even ask.

One thing please do keep in mind, all Thai women are not the same.