Renew My Non-b - Urgent

Non-B visa

I have to renew my one year Multi-E Non-B before 13 of November.

To get it the fist time, I hired a law firm as I did not yet had my own company.

Today I have a 2M paid up company and a work permit but only 1 Thai employed. I plan to hire 4-6 Thais within a couple of month.

Do I HAVE to leave the country? For the moment, I don’t have time to wait days for a visa.

Is it easier to renew a B-visa or is it the same procedure and same paperwork as the first time?

Can do it my self or do you recommend to let a law firm to do it for me. (what will it cost?) What kind of paper do I have to bring to the embassy abroad if I do it my self? I have all the original company documents.

Do I have to cancel my work permit before I leave the country for applying for my new B-visa?

If i have to leave the country, I plan to go to KL Malaysia. Is the embassy there hassle free??

Edited by Peter_Patong

Non-B visa

I have to renew my one year Multi-E Non-B before 13 of November.

To get it the fist time, I hired a law firm as I did not yet had my own company.

Today I have a 2M paid up company and a work permit but only 1 Thai employed. I plan to hire 4-6 Thais within a couple of month.

Do I HAVE to leave the country? For the moment, I don’t have time to wait days for a visa.

Is it easier to renew a B-visa or is it the same procedure and same paperwork as the first time?

Can do it my self or do you recommend to let a law firm to do it for me. (what will it cost?) What kind of paper do I have to bring to the embassy abroad if I do it my self? I have all the original company documents.

Do I have to cancel my work permit before I leave the country for applying for my new B-visa?

If i have to leave the country, I plan to go to KL Malaysia. Is the embassy there hassle free??

Contact Sunbelt Asia. Sunbelt is a sponsor of this forum and well versed in what to do.

Or - you can contact my company - the Indo-Siam Group. We are also a paying sponsor of this site (for the past 18 months), and well versed in such matters. And - we are located moderate walking distance (1 km) from your location. See map at: http://www.thaistartup.com/contact.html

In all likelihood, you will need to make a border crossing to get a new entry permit - if your multi-entry Class B visa is still valid, this involves just a 12 hour VIP bus trip from Sukhumvit Soi 12.

You mention that you have a work permit. What you need to do is make the border crossing trip and get back here before your work permit expires - we can then revalidate the work permit for another 90 days. If you let the work permit expire, you must start that process over again from scratch.

If you no longer have a valid underlying visa, then you need to make a full visa run - bringing your work permit with you. We can assist you with details, if you pay us a visit.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.thaistartup.com

Cross the border and get a fresh 90 day visa as long as you do it before the 13th of November. Example you cross the border on the 12th, they will give you 90 days NOT 1 day. Time it right and a 1 year visa is 15 months.

In 90 days, if you still have not hired the other 3 Thai employees or if you are married ( you don't meet the criteria to obtain a extension for support of a Thai wife) or you are not able to make an investment of 3 million Baht inside Thailand with a condo, fixed deposit or government bonds. You then will do need to apply at a Thai Embassy outside Thailand for a new one year multi entry “B” visa.

You will in 3 months at the Embassy need to show your work permit ( do this before your wp expires in 3 months), company doc's all stamped and signed and letter from you as the MD employing yourself. We check everything and put it together for you if you need our help. Our professional fee is 1,000 Baht plus Vat.

No!

If you have all the correct documents, it is.

By the way, Steve runs a good ship as well. Either firm can help you.

www.lawyer.th.com