Classified Ads On Thai Visa

gennisis

I am getting fed-up when perusing the forums with all these real estate classified ads clogging up the pages I can appreciate that if they are paying for a 'premium ad' then this is income for the site,but it appears that they are mostly the 'free' ones.

Why does a free ad get space on the general forum and then again in the classified sections.

,which as I have complained only makes perusing the forums a damm site more annoying than the often pointless comments posted.

Maybe a change in these arrangements is warranted.wai.gif

Not sure what you mean by 'general' forum? The Classifieds forum is a direct feed from the classifies site. That is, when an ad gets posted it is fed to the Classifieds forum automatically. In other words it is mirrored here.

Moved to forum support.

Not sure what you mean by 'general' forum? The Classifieds forum is a direct feed from the classifies site. That is, when an ad gets posted it is fed to the Classifieds forum automatically. In other words it is mirrored here.

Moved to forum support.

By General Forum I mean the page we get when first access the site.

My point was that there are (to my mind) a lot of Classified Real Estate ads that take up a load of space on each page.

I would have thought that the basic idea of 'classified' was to enable members of the forum to advertise items they wanted to sell.This does not fit in when many Real Estate professionals?/whistling.gif are posting ads..sometimes up to 10 ads at a time. Maybe a rule such as only 1 or 2 ads can be posted each day would stop these multiple ads.........but maybe I'm the only one who gets annoyed having to page down past these ads before I can see what else has been posted in other forums.

Moved to forum support.

By General Forum I mean the page we get when first access the site.

My point was that there are (to my mind) a lot of Classified Real Estate ads that take up a load of space on each page.

I would have thought that the basic idea of 'classified' was to enable members of the forum to advertise items they wanted to sell.This does not fit in when many Real Estate professionals?/whistling.gif are posting ads..sometimes up to 10 ads at a time. Maybe a rule such as only 1 or 2 ads can be posted each day would stop these multiple ads.........but maybe I'm the only one who gets annoyed having to page down past these ads before I can see what else has been posted in other forums.

I realise that I had not made myself very clear. I have my computer set up so that when I access Thai Visa from my desktop icon I immeadiatly go to NEW CONTENT. and it is these pages that I often find 'clogged up' with Real Estate classified alerts,thus I have to keep scrolling down to see what is happening on the forums.