wana

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bump

Yep, i too can't understand how others can keep still while reading this! Now that it is raining we all have enough time to discuss the Boxer 250. I am sure at the end many people will agree that Honda bikes are the best in universe ;)

I'm gonna hurl! :sick:

Then you should better immediatly stop looking at your collection of perverted pictures and drink less. You already seem to have double vision of "Wanas and Wantans". KRS1 knows how bad this feels :o

Im alright buddy, you're the one with schizophrenia...

:offtopic2:

OK, and now back to topic. I ask myself, is it possible to replace the speedometer of a Boxer with one of a CBR. CBR speedometers seem to be much more accurate. :D

Maybe with the old style speedo as that was cable driven but not the FI speedo as thats got a sprocket sensor. But honestly why bother the plod here don't care about speed even if they have speed camera's they don't care about bikes because they take the picture face on (no number plate showing)

If your going to spend money then maybe get a KOSO..http://www.asianconceptthai.com/product_121_EN.html

or a trail tech..http://trailtech.net/vapor.html

or if you really want an accurate speedo just get a gps and mount that. or even a good quality bicycle speedo..http://www.canyonchasers.net/shop/generic/sigma.php

Im alright buddy, you're the one with schizophrenia...

:offtopic2:

OK, and now back to topic. I ask myself, is it possible to replace the speedometer of a Boxer with one of a CBR. CBR speedometers seem to be much more accurate. :D

umm didn't you say you don't like Honda and you like cheap Chinese bikes but now you want to replace the cheap parts of your bike with Honda logic?

Thanks for the links thaicbr. OK, maybe is was a crazy idea, my thoughts were more about availability and price for a cheap used speedo. KOSO is nice but seem expensive. Trail Tech looks nice also. But you are right, its not worth it to spend much money on it. And to be honest, i also not want to spend much time on it.

The more i think about it: A cheap bicycle speedo with a big display for speed is maybe a perfect solution for me. But maybe they are not able to show speeds above 100km/h. I will have a look.

I guess it would be easier to accept if there were no speedo at all, because the jumping, inaccurate speedo can drive you crazy. Maybe it is possible to open the speedo and to disable only the speedo needle, so that the odometer is still working.

Did i say i like "chinese" bikes? For me the origin of the bike doesn't matter as long as quality and price are OK.