Tg Business Class Meals

WilliaminBKK

On the one occasion I flew biz class with Thai the food was unremarkable....and yes I ate only the Thai food on offer. You really do expect better from a Thai airline particularly departing Bangkok.

My biggest food and drink complaint though is the size of the wine glasses.....one arrives...BING....bring me another..BING..etc....annoying.

Other than that Thai weren't too bad.

Edit: To add there seems to be so little pride taken in what they do....same as most national airlines these days....they fail to showcase their countries product....and Thai has some of the best food options in the world at their fingertips....sad imo.

Edited by smokie36

Where were you going.I find them O.K. Never been offered Thai Food, just as well i cant stand most dishes.

LHR-BKK. The only benefit is the direct flight which I've started to like recently.

Might do a stopover in Sri Lanka for a week next time though.

OS (Austrian Airlines) has the "Chef-on-Board" program in J; it's pretty good.

SQ (Singapore Airlines) has "Book-the-Cook" in F (Lobster Thermidor is a winner) & J, where you can pre-book specific meals.

I never used the TG F pre-order service.

TG should bring back the limo service for F, they stopped this with the move to SBIA. They would send a nice Merc to pick you up departing BKK.