Thailand Rushes Condoms To Flood Victims

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They could not airlift other supplies. Suggestion that they should airlift the new boots got ridiculed by the government fan-boys. Can we hear the rationale now?

New boots? What the hell for? How are 40 cm high boots going to help you with floods over a meter high?

My house got flooded (in CM, near the river). New boots has to be the last thing on the list of things needed.

They could not airlift other supplies. Suggestion that they should airlift the new boots got ridiculed by the government fan-boys. Can we hear the rationale now?

New boots? What the hell for? How are 40 cm high boots going to help you with floods over a meter high?

My house got flooded (in CM, near the river). New boots has to be the last thing on the list of things needed.

You can bring that up with the government that had a big fanfar about it.

Stilts would have been a better gift.

But some government person has jumped on the band wagon, to make money with the stupid welly idea.

Well actually read an article on the floods that hit Queensland late last year around Toowoomba and there has been a baby boom around there..so must be something in the water!!!

OMG!!!! I really don't think anyone who is stranded in the middle of a flooded village is in any mood for SEX!!!! This news MUST be a big JOKE....rite??:blink:

Water has presented problems to humankind since the beginning of time. Attempting to overcome vast waterways has caused severe injury and horrible deaths to people for thousands of years!The chances of drowning are slimmer than they were before these things came along, but even today many people are still the victims of drowning. Sometimes it's caused when the person is accidentally knocked into the water and doesn't know how to swim.There are certain things to take into consideration, quickly, when a person is drowning, Make sure you have a condoms with you! Lay down on stomach with legs outstretched and apart, and then reach for the victim's wrist, having someone hold your legs when possible. Holler loudly at the person to grab your wrist, and then attempt to grab the person by the inside of the wrist while they grab the inside of yours. Use a stick whenever possible to pull the person towards you, or throw a rope very near to the victim.Now the person is saved so this is where the condom comes to use. Payback for saving thier life, wearing the condoms is your protection!

OMG!!!! I really don't think anyone who is stranded in the middle of a flooded village is in any mood for SEX!!!! This news MUST be a big JOKE....rite??:blink:

and I really dont think anyone who is in a bar is in any mood for SEX!!!

I guess, it is the problem with media reporting and condoms should be AMONG other things distributed to flood victims.