Pattaya Girls

green77

I mentioned before when I play on the INTERNET I ignore women from Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Phuket.

Kerry -- in many of your posts you capitalize the word INTERNET.

Why do you do you that?

Do you have a problem with ONLINE DATING?

Are you suspicious of girls you meet ONLINE?

How is your INTERNET CONNECTION?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i am a man so checking out the talent makes sense to me, and lets be honest there's some sexy little bodies in thailand and that's mainly what you see on the net, i think your right i should judge girls on more than just looks, but if you cant understand a word they are saying, i think one of those hot bodies would go a long way. I just feel in my opinion european girls have prettier faces.

I would guess as you get older what you look for in a women changes. What i cant understand is how can a thai girl have you over if you don't speak thai, if your in complete control of your own life, Of course she could always be slagging you of, but's that's it, even girls in the uk try to get you to buy them things all the time and and take them out, and if they push it to far you tell them to piss of. How is this any different with thai girls, if you agree and set the rules from day one that's it then.

What are the pitfalls that kerryk is talking about it must be something i have never experienced or heard of before.

Green, if you look at the number of posts on Thai Visa you can gain a world of insight to living in Thailand. You are going to have a lot more living, money and Visa problems than problems with women. A simple look at the number of posts will confirm this. Thailand wants old rich guys and has written their laws to facilitate this. Last year including travel time I spent a total of 36 minutes with Thai governmental officials and spent 1900 baht.

The only men I have met in Thailand who think European women are more attractive than Thai women are from Russia and India/Pakistan. It seems odd to find an Englishman with those tastes.

Thailand is all about women. Why else would anyone else come here? Maybe the UK is worse than I think it is.

Of all the westerners I know in Thailand I do not know any who came here for the women... In nearly every case, their reasoning to come here was / is work. I suspect that may be true of a lot of people, particularly in Bangkok.

Women or more specifically a woman and friends amongst many other aspects including lifestyle may be the reason many people stay.

I think it would be wrong to say Thai women are more attractive than Western women... IMO there are some absolutely stunning women in pretty much every country... Thailand does however appear to have a higher percentage of 'slimmer' women... many of those are also 'baggers' though...

*Baggers = Paper bag over their head, i.e. not the best looking...

I suspect that the majority of issues lie directly with what 'level' of female society someone is targeting (for lack of a better word). Being somewhat choosy has helped me avoid a lot of the issues some people appear to have had to deal with in a relationship in Thailand, filtering the wheat from the chaff so to speak (write !). A number of the filters include... Fluent English, Financially independence, humor etc... To be honest, I wouldn't be looking to meet a girl on the internet in the UK, why would I here - I do believe that by integrating into society we will have a more of a chance at a happy life here. That doesn't mean going native, I'm not Thai, I never will be Thai and I don't expect to be treated like a Thai. I do expect to be treated equally and nothing more and nothing less....

I mainly meet uni girls and a few lecturers, as they are the circles I move in.

Was hit on by a 19 YO on friday, wanted me and a friend and her and a friend to go somewhere after she finished work in a restaurant.

Then when I asked to see her ID card (she looked VERY young), showed me something that wasn't an ID card, so we passed.

When we were driving back, two uni girls on a m/c asked us where we were going (at traffic lights), offered to come with us, our bikes were faster, we lost them.

Those of you who think that educated girls are different to bar girls need to think again.

As my gf tells me, watch out, there are so many young uni girls out hunting, sometimes you don't even have to pay them for sex.

PS

I am 50+ and in no way desirable to a young woman, but refuse many offers from educated girls.

Someone once told me that Pattaya had 3,000 bars and 30,000 women. I think that is an exageration, but there's certainly more than enough to go around. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of average looking women in Pattaya, but mixed among them were some pretty lovely ladies and the occasional real stunner. Even a healthy young man can only handle a half dozen equally healthy women. After that it becomes monontonous. Whether or not a man and a woman are compatible is the real question. You've got to sample a lot to find the right one for you. I've lost count of the times I've been disappointed, but occasonally I came across a gem. The only problem is I had to let them go. I am a confirmed bachelor and don't want to give up my freedom, and I'm not going to seduce some woman into thinking there is anything more than a brief friendship. That is why I think the rental system in Thailand is so satisfying. Long time, short time, medium time or any time is perfectly satisfactory for me.

Someone once told me that Pattaya had 3,000 bars and 30,000 women. I think that is an exageration, but there's certainly more than enough to go around. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of average looking women in Pattaya, but mixed among them were some pretty lovely ladies and the occasional real stunner. Even a healthy young man can only handle a half dozen equally healthy women. After that it becomes monontonous. Whether or not a man and a woman are compatible is the real question. You've got to sample a lot to find the right one for you. I've lost count of the times I've been disappointed, but occasonally I came across a gem. The only problem is I had to let them go. I am a confirmed bachelor and don't want to give up my freedom, and I'm not going to seduce some woman into thinking there is anything more than a brief friendship. That is why I think the rental system in Thailand is so satisfying. Long time, short time, medium time or any time is perfectly satisfactory for me.

That makes perfect sense.

Also we all use the tools we have be it good looks, langauage, or money, maybe its just experience, like someone said if you pick up basic thai and you learn prices anyway, maybe your okay, but i would of thought that most thai girls serious about there relationship would understand it's a benefit to help keep prices down, but i do agree that is a trick someone new could fall for.

Three relationships kettyk how the hell do you manage that, ones enough to give me a nerous breakdown.

but i would of thought that most thai girls serious about there relationship would understand it's a benefit to help keep prices down, but i do agree that is a trick someone new could fall for.

Three relationships kettyk how the hell do you manage that, ones enough to give me a nerous breakdown.

What you think, and what a Thai lady thinks are not at all the same thing.

Most will try to grab as much as they can from you while the grabbing is good.

Their experience will tell them all relationships go wrong very quickly, so get it while you can.

(not every Thai lady but most, and nearly all the ones you are likely to meet in Pattaya)

Edited by ludditeman

Thank you all, very interesting.

As i said i don't have a clue that's why i'm here, to learn what i can before i arrive.

It's a little hard to get my head round because pattaya seems perfect for a thailand newbie to fit in and get started, but as someone said you get the trashy girls, i'm not going to lie for some reason the thought of living in bangkok is a bit scary, but i'll have to research it more and this chaing mai place as well.

But thanks for expressing your opinions.

PLEASE, don't come to CM..! Go with your first choice and make your new home in Jomtienwink.gif

What if they genuinely love you. If you had been with a girl a few months and you could see it lasting years, surely you can say to them be honest to me don't steal and you will be looked after well, if you have me over for anything, your down the road, now saying you treat her well anyway, shes not going to risk it is she.

What if they genuinely love you. If you had been with a girl a few months and you could see it lasting years, surely you can say to them be honest to me don't steal and you will be looked after well, if you have me over for anything, your down the road, now saying you treat her well anyway, shes not going to risk it is she.

Of course she will. What she will do is lye, bullshit, smile with a knife behind her back. You can't expect to have those sorts of conversations with random women you meet in Pattaya. Better thing to do is leave small amounts of cash hidden in the apartment and see if they go missing while you're out and she's in. Stuff like that is the thing to do. Promises mean nothing out here in the East, matey.

You are not going to meet a decent Thai women unless you can speak Thai. Plus I guess I should have added you don't deserve to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai.

Interesting, but wrong.

I have met numerous educated women here in BKK (Thammasat, Chulalongkhorn, Kasetsart), and they have no qualms about my linguistic shortcomings.

I agree, he is wrong on this one for sure. Telling others that they are not going to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai and don't deserve to meet one as well. But if the OP believes this nonsense and decides to live elsewhere, who am I to argue the pointbiggrin.gif

You are not going to meet a decent Thai women unless you can speak Thai. Plus I guess I should have added you don't deserve to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai.

Interesting, but wrong.

I have met numerous educated women here in BKK (Thammasat, Chulalongkhorn, Kasetsart), and they have no qualms about my linguistic shortcomings.

I agree, he is wrong on this one for sure. Telling others that they are not going to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai and don't deserve to meet one as well. But if the OP believes this nonsense and decides to live elsewhere, who am I to argue the pointbiggrin.gif

I think you may have taken kerryk a little too much at face value... I suspect what he means is that you are are unlikely to find yourself in a mutually respectful relationship with a decent Thai lady unless you are prepared to put in effort yourself.... part of this effort is learning the language.

It seems it will be harder than i thought, but i guess you have to do your little tests work out the person you are dealing with before you commit, you can still have fun in the mean time, i have to go to pattaya it has everything i need, i think i will struggle yo learn the language anyway.

Some really good advice.

Well i am a man so checking out the talent makes sense to me, and lets be honest there's some sexy little bodies in thailand and that's mainly what you see on the net, i think your right i should judge girls on more than just looks, but if you cant understand a word they are saying, i think one of those hot bodies would go a long way. I just feel in my opinion european girls have prettier faces.

I would guess as you get older what you look for in a women changes. What i cant understand is how can a thai girl have you over if you don't speak thai, if your in complete control of your own life, Of course she could always be slagging you of, but's that's it, even girls in the uk try to get you to buy them things all the time and and take them out, and if they push it to far you tell them to piss of. How is this any different with thai girls, if you agree and set the rules from day one that's it then.

What are the pitfalls that kerryk is talking about it must be something i have never experienced or heard of before.

Green, if you look at the number of posts on Thai Visa you can gain a world of insight to living in Thailand. You are going to have a lot more living, money and Visa problems than problems with women. A simple look at the number of posts will confirm this. Thailand wants old rich guys and has written their laws to facilitate this. Last year including travel time I spent a total of 36 minutes with Thai governmental officials and spent 1900 baht.

The only men I have met in Thailand who think European women are more attractive than Thai women are from Russia and India/Pakistan. It seems odd to find an Englishman with those tastes.

Thailand is all about women. Why else would anyone else come here? Maybe the UK is worse than I think it is.

Of all the westerners I know in Thailand I do not know any who came here for the women... In nearly every case, their reasoning to come here was / is work. I suspect that may be true of a lot of people, particularly in Bangkok.

Women or more specifically a woman and friends amongst many other aspects including lifestyle may be the reason many people stay.

I think it would be wrong to say Thai women are more attractive than Western women... IMO there are some absolutely stunning women in pretty much every country... Thailand does however appear to have a higher percentage of 'slimmer' women... many of those are also 'baggers' though...

I think if you compare retired men, long stay male tourists. and single men on vacation to male working expats in Thailand it is about 10 working to 1000 of the other classes. I am sure you are correct 1% of the time. So 1% come here to work and the other 99% come for the women.

It seems it will be harder than i thought, but i guess you have to do your little tests work out the person you are dealing with before you commit, you can still have fun in the mean time, i have to go to pattaya it has everything i need, i think i will struggle yo learn the language anyway.

Some really good advice.

Nothing good is easy. I think your father probably told you that or words to that effect. Good women don't grow on trees and are just there for the picking. Good relationships are not easy, if they were everyone would have one.

You are, of course ignoring the best advice which was learn to speak at least rudimentary Thai before you go to Pattaya.

You just want to get to Pattaya and dip your stick in a quart of Thai oil before you learn to read the label on the can.

Enroll in a college full time in Bangkok or Chiang Mai and learn how to speak Thai for 6 months. Classes 5 days a week and a tutor after class to answer your questions and on the weekends.

If you don't have the money for the classes or the time to stop working for 6 months you don't have enough money to live in Thailand. Also remember if you have a tan Thai women are 99% bigots and determine class by skin colour so stay out of that London sun.

Maybe your right.

I agree there is more readily available women, and a lot more slimmer women.

But you cant compare there faces to say easten european girls, the difference is this european girls are more selective and to be honest most retired ex pats will not stand a chance. You cant move to a country just for women that's crazy you have to have other interests there, but of course it's a bonus.

I like that fact there is a good selection of women in thailand, i like the fact the women who are 40 look 25, i don't like the fact that some girls who are 20 look about 10.Its nice that a lot of them have nice bodies, it's a shame about a lot of there faces.

But if i think about later on i life as well , the climate cost of living, the night life the fun to be had, compared to england it's a no brainer, but it's like everything it's only good if you can afford it.

I think if you compare retired men, long stay male tourists. and single men on vacation to male working expats in Thailand it is about 10 working to 1000 of the other classes. I am sure you are correct 1% of the time. So 1% come here to work and the other 99% come for the women.

Fair enough - I don't know many, erm.... any, retired expats in Thailand and have been found guilty of thinking only within my box of experience.....

However, the Op is not of retirement age - it is therefore entirely feasible that while in direct contradiction to his sentiments in this thread, women are not the primary reasoning for the Op moving to Thailand.

If i'm not consistent in what i am saying, it's because i'm new to this idea, and my thoughts seem to change on a daily basis, i know i sound big headed but right now i feel i'll be okay with women anywhere in the world, it's the lifestyle i have which makes me unhappy.

But obviously in thailand there will be a big difference between thai and british girls, and this is what i'm trying to understand.

I read somewhere they are cracking down on the bar scene in pattaya and the sex for sale will soon be a thing of the past anyway ?

Interesting, but wrong.

I think you may have taken kerryk a little too much at face value... I suspect what he means is that you are are unlikely to find yourself in a mutually respectful relationship with a decent Thai lady unless you are prepared to put in effort yourself.... part of this effort is learning the language.

With all due respect, I do not sit here and try to interpret what a poster is trying to say. I read what is written by him/her and form my opinion from there. Thanks for taking the time for the explanation and actually I do agree with you, it does take an effort to learn the language and culture here to show your respect to someone you expect to receive respect from in return, as I have done in the 21 years of living here. But that's not what he said and I do take a post at face value here. Thanks again.

I have only met one woman I dated long term on the INTERNET in 6 years of living in Thailand. I am really not very interested in INTERNET savvy women as they mess with my computers at home and I don't like erasing everything every day.

One funny point worth mentioning about Thai bar girls in pattaya and the internet...

There is a short time place called the Devils Den, on Soi LK Metro in pattaya,.. you can choose 2 girls and then you go inside and they do wicked things to you. Chips Dips Chains Wips!

Whilst these ladies are waiting for customers, they pull out there latest laptops, log onto their dating profiles and update and scout around for suckers on the internet... Im sure their profile paints a pretty picture of them being a country girl from ISAAN, but in reality the are getting screwed daily.

Just another day in circus de pattaya!

Learn how the place really works, otherwise you are gonna become a statistic early on.

lol :)

Edited by rusty1976

With all due respect, I do not sit here and try to interpret what a poster is trying to say. I read what is written by him/her and form my opinion from there. Thanks for taking the time for the explanation and actually I do agree with you, it does take an effort to learn the language and culture here to show your respect to someone you expect to receive respect from in return, as I have done in the 21 years of living here. But that's not what he said and I do take a post at face value here. Thanks again.

One man comes to Thailand and finds a lodging in Chiang Mai close to a college that teaches the Thai language. He goes to class 5 days a week for a year and tries his hardest to communicate with the people he meets in daily living. After class he befriends some monks from one of the myriad of temples in Chiang Mai and talks with them about Thai culture.

Another man comes to Thailand and finds lodging in Pattaya and drinks at bars populated with Englishmen who watch football on TV and plays golf in the weekends. After a strenuous day drinking or golfing he finds the best fish and chips restaurants in Pattaya.

Who do you think has the best chance of finding a beautiful young educated Thai female companion?

Who do you think deserves to find a beautiful young educated Thai female companion?

Ian I understand where you are coming from but the exchange rate has hit my pension pretty hard. I had to get an educated good girl like all the other guys on Thai Visa because the sex is free. Even though hookers are more fun I just couldn't afford them any more.

Edited by kerryk

Don't know if anyone has told you but, the girls in the kitten club (where you said you saw some nice looking ones) are mostly boys

I hope your joking on this one, there is nothing to suggest the ones that look okay are men ?.

Weyheyyyy.... and off we go !!!... next time you are in there ask them if they prefer the backdoor boogie or the horizontal shuffle..

No i have never been there, i'm sure the ones on you tube are girls, i think i could tell a ladyboy, but saying that i have never seen one in the flesh before, or i don't think i have.

Don't kid yourself, there are many Katoey so stunning and feminine you would never tell the difference, and anyway, if you're only 33 and already like the worlds most boring pastime, perhaps it's the way for you.

1) Who do you think has the best chance of finding a beautiful young educated Thai female companion?

2)Who do you think deserves to find a beautiful young educated Thai female companion?

Answers

1) The guy in the bar

2) The guy in the temple

Life isn't fair and talking to monks won't get you a hot chick.

Someone said one of the worlds most boring pastimes, do you mean golf, if so i'm not into it yet i'm planing to take it up so i'm not bored out of my head in pattaya, i'm in a position where i'm almost retired, so i need to keep busy, it's just an idea.

And even if i did enjoy it and play most days why the hell would that mean i'm into lady boys, what a weird thing to say.

Great pictures, i have to say in my opinion the girls are not very attractive, but saying that they look really genuine and friendly and it would be nice to be around people like that, but you look very happy and if i was your age i would be to.

Why is a hooker more fun than a nice girl, are the so called nice girls boring in bed or something, or is just the fact with hookers your always changing so you never get bored?

Bloody hell you did well there for your age.

I'm sure there re many men who would be happy with a nice girl like that.

Stay clear of introductions and especially some one posting pictures of a wife/gf etc I know of no one that would do this!!!

The only thing a beautiful woman is good for is making up for the fact that the male with the women is of small endowment. Either mentally or physically.

I love my daughters but God help the guy that gets *****. She is beautiful and talented for sure but the child never shuts up. She can talk 24/7 and not even get a little tired.

So all you guys out there who need a female beauty contest winner on your arm we all know why. It's OK put a rolled up sock in your speedos like the rock stars do.

Me, I just look for the quiet lady sitting in the corner eating bananas in one bite.

The only thing a beautiful woman is good for is making up for the fact that the male with the women is of small endowment. Either mentally or physically.

I love my daughters but God help the guy that gets *****. She is beautiful and talented for sure but the child never shuts up. She can talk 24/7 and not even get a little tired.

So all you guys out there who need a female beauty contest winner on your arm we all know why. It's OK put a rolled up sock in your speedos like the rock stars do.

Me, I just look for the quiet lady sitting in the corner eating bananas in one bite.

That would be a monkey then!!!