Ps3 Firmware To Play New Games

dave111223

I have a PS3 with a jailbreak USB stick that I got from MBK with a hard drive full of games; works great.

However the current firmware is 3.41 and it seems that all the new games (ie FIFA 12 etc..) require 3.70.

Does anyone know if the shops at MBK (or elsewhere) are able to upgrade the firmware to make the newer games playable with jailbreak?

No chance. Why you bought that usb stick anyway? FW 3.55 and 3.41 can be modded for free to play those games.

Any game requires over 3.55 can't be played on PS3 Jailbreak / Custom firmware. However, they have modified eboot.bin files for some games to trick them to work in 3.55

But newer games doesn't work that way.

No chance. Why you bought that usb stick anyway? FW 3.55 and 3.41 can be modded for free to play those games.

Any game requires over 3.55 can't be played on PS3 Jailbreak / Custom firmware. However, they have modified eboot.bin files for some games to trick them to work in 3.55

But newer games doesn't work that way.

Bummer, i guess i've got to choose between upgrading the firmware and buying new real games, or sticking with my current old game library.

I be honest out of the 50 or so games I only ever play 2 or 3 of them, so might be worth upgrading.

• 2 weeks later...