British Man With Fake Gun Arrested.

Rimmer

British man with fake gun arrested.

PATTAYA: -- A man was arrested accused of having a fake gun on Walking street, foreign tourists saw the gun and were frightened that he would cause trouble, they notified Pattaya police, the police cautioned him and released him.

Pattaya, October 4, 2011[PDN]; At 2.00 am Pol. Lt. Vitsanu Chaisuwan, Pattaya police, was notified that there was a foreigner in Walking Street, South Pattaya, Moo 10. Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, with a gun sticking out of his waist, Police were notified and they investigated.

Full story HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-10-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

i think the real crime committed here was the price he paid for the Gun !, only worth 500-1000 THB if that!, i thought they where cracking down on overpriced scams?

Mr. James confessed that the weapon, a BB gun was his gun, that he bought from a Thai guy for 6,000 THB, he thought that it was not dangerous so he just put it at his waist for fun, he also apologized if he made ​​people frightened. The police seized the “BB gun” weapon and let him free.

The real shame was that he wasn't locked up for being an idiot, what does he think would have happened to him if he'd tried to do the same thing in the UK where the cops don't carry guns, the mind boggles at the mentality.

The real shame was that he wasn't locked up for being an idiot, what does he think would have happened to him if he'd tried to do the same thing in the UK where the cops don't carry guns, the mind boggles at the mentality.

The fact is that if was the UK an armed response unit would be called in, if at any time they coincided he was an immediate threat to them or anyone elses safety the would shoot first.

Edited by Basil B

This must be the higher quality tourist TAT keep saying they are focusing on attracting to tourist. At least it looks like they got off the sub-continent and and are now moving through the asylums of western countries grabbing smiling high-class idiots

Maybe he was trying out to get into the tourist police volunteers......fake guns for fake policemen and all that

The guys is obviously a <deleted> and one of the many delusional "ex-SAS"/MI5 types so prevelant in Pattaya

Edited by Soutpeel

i think the real crime committed here was the price he paid for the Gun !, only worth 500-1000 THB if that!, i thought they where cracking down on overpriced scams?

You clueless about the value/cost of some of these "BB" guns aren't you.

What a dick ! and I hate it when these idiots turn out to be (fellow) Brits :angry:

He probably has a very small penis.

I would have locked him up overnight for being a complete tumshee.

Simon

By the gormless look on his face i would guess the boy is a sandwich short of a picnic !!

What a dick ! and I hate it when these idiots turn out to be (fellow) Brits :angry:

Simon

lol.....so that's news? The girls in Cowboy tell me that Brits and Japs are the same size but don't tip as well......:lol:

Edited by supaprik

Simon

tumshee?

Urban Dictionary says of a Tumshee:

a Tumshee is a good fairy in a children's story.

She helps the Flimptie save his world from the evil Zurtledurks

''Off Tumshee flew on a passing breeze

Though she knew of the dangers ahead

She shivered and shuddered with dread''

Simon, you are a very nice man, a very, very nice man.......

tumshee?

Errrr, nope.

A tumshee is a Scottish word, perhaps slang, for a turnip or swede (I forget which, but that doesn't really matter in this context).

I called have called him a baw-bag ;) .

tumshee?

Errrr, nope.

A tumshee is a Scottish word, perhaps slang, for a turnip or swede (I forget which, but that doesn't really matter in this context).

Aye, he's a Tumshie heid fer sure!!:lol:

lol.....so that's news? The girls in Cowboy tell me that Brits and Japs are the same size but don't tip as well......:lol:

Not sure whether its news, but to refute several points that your post raises (in the interest of balance and accuracy):

A Can't comment on the size of a Japanese mans knob as I have never seen one :whistling:

B I tip as do most of my fellow countrymen that I have been out drinking with :)

C I wouldn't believe most of what the girls in Cowby, NEP nor Pattaya tell you ;)

D I have been told, by my Indonesian girlfirend, that I have a Goldilocks knob :P

Simon

as the Thai girls in Soi Cowboy are likely to have equipment the size of an entry to an motorway underpass , i hardly think their opinion should be taken as gospel............

Simon

as the Thai girls in Soi Cowboy are likely to have equipment the size of an entry to an motorway underpass , i hardly think their opinion should be taken as gospel............

and they are the ones that haven't had the meat and 2 veg removed B)

tumshee?

Errrr, nope.

i will ask my scottish ''stoney'' friend about these terms of endearment

he is always going on about ''neeps and tatties''.......

Tell your mate to stick to the totties....rolleyes.gif

Back o the perpetrator of this stupid activity....shoulda blindfolded him and had BiB walking up to the side of him putting their gun to his temple and firing blanks at him for a few hours.

That would have taught him a lesson! biggrin.gif

Paattaya Daily News might get more hits if they sorted out the Firefox problem, I have never been able to open their pages when linked from TV. Get my local news from Pattayaone

I use Chrome to view PDN

My God...in the US they would have closed the airports; shut the bridges; closed the bus terminals; declared a curfew, and SWAT teams would have begun tasering the males and macing the females. Grannies included.