Reliable Post From Uk

Pattel

Everything I have had sent from UK by registered post over the past six years has arrived safely, plus you can track and trace both in the UK and in Thailand using their track & trace system.

http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en

http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/trackresults?catId=22700601&pageId=trt_rmresultspage&keyname=track_blank&_requestid=6292

I think it costs a wee bit more for the tracking but it's a must. Have had quite a few packages lately after learning the hard way but the signed for trackable works for me

I agree entirely, the tracking element with companies such as DHL are excellent, but sometimes, my packages have been caught up in a wharehouse in Thailand for days; it still gets delivered once you get back onto the DHL agent enquiring about the delay :D

Edited by snuggzzz

It's reliable while it's still in the UK but once it gets here, flip a coin.

not true

i have things arrive from UK by Royal Mail ''international to be signed for service'' all the time without any problems

it costs £5-7 pounds and the delivery time is 7-10 days

i recently received a new security key pad from HSBC for my internet banking and a watch my friend wanted fixing

also some medical materials i bought on Ebay

the packets were not opened, not taxed, and no problems

its an on line trackable in UK and in Thailand postal service that i have found to be very reliable

i can't recall ever losing anything that was sent in this manner

i hope that helps