Super Fly Where Are You ?

chonabot

Well , I don't get to start that many threads.

SUPERFLYSPERMATAZOAWHERETHESHEEPSGUSSETTAREYOUYOUPONCELICKINGTWATSHEILABAITINGNO

OCKEARWIGGINGARSEHOLESNIFFONVULTUREBUFFINGCUNT....

:D

The game is here fairy puff

where are you ?

:D:o:D:D

Edited by chonabot

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After getting ALL of his sporting predictions 100% wrong such as predicting that Kostya Tzsyu would KO Ricky Hatton in 5 rounds (Tzsyu got stopped in 11 taking a severe beating inn the proccess) and that the Aussies would win the Ashes 5-0 (the Aussies were larruped around various English fields even after taking a 1-0 lead at Lords and left a lot of eg on a lot of faces) Siam Supermouth has gracefully retired to Bunga Wanga on the outskirts of Ubbidubbiewobbigong where he now lives with his ageing mother Doris and his collection of paper doilies.

He hopes one day to return to Thai Visa.com once he can use the lavatory on his own.

Bring him back. After all he slagged the Aussies off in the end better than we did. At least we did it in fun, not venemously like him. I suppose with a lot of the Mods being from Oz, it was great while he was slagging the Poms, but as soon as the worm turned.....................................WHOOSH...........of to never-never land.

Well , I don't get to start that many threads.

SUPERFLYSPERMATAZOAWHERETHESHEEPSGUSSETTAREYOUYOUPONCELICKINGTWATSHEILABAITINGNO

OCKEARWIGGINGARSEHOLESNIFFONVULTUREBUFFINGCUNT....

:D

The game is here fairy puff

where are you ?

:D  :o  :D  :D

My other halfs grand daughter said to me ,"why is Siam so nasty grandad"

I replied "did you ever see the Wizard Of Oz, the cowardly lion springs to mind."

Love that little girl ,her insight to my TV postings is exceptional.[she's only three].

Her name is Molly and her new brothers name is Kodi(1 week)

Edited by roscoe

Bring him back.

Ditto that. I thought his posts where amusing, sometimes a bit too personal but we're all grown ups and i don't think anybody took them seriously.

Lamps got the most insults from Supershite and so if he's OK with having him back, so should the rest of us.

So what if we lost the Ashes and a few RU games.....we still beat the Windies, the World XI, Uruguay, RL team is the finals, (Where is Englands RL team). We are still churning out world records in the swimming, Thrashed the Irish in the International series (we won the fights too), An Aussie horse won the Melbourne Cup, And we are still number 1 at Aussie rules :o .....

What a great sporting nation. :D:D:D

Bring him back. After all he slagged the Aussies off in the end better than we did. At least we did it in fun, not venemously like him. I suppose with a lot of the Mods being from Oz, it was great while he was slagging the Poms, but as soon as the worm turned.....................................WHOOSH...........of to never-never land.

Lets get something straight Lampard........what u have postered is a lie......besides 2 Oz posters, I have never slagged any Aussie......show any posts in which I have, and the Fly will go back into exile......