Super Fly Where Are You ?

chonabot

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wait till next year...when Australia beat England in the W Cup.....that will be beating...and so much fun..... :D  :D

Can't wait!

:o

/me preparing popcorn, and a can of Chang ..sitting infront of the monitor and have fun with the starwars of TV boys sporty mania :D:D

BambinA...

Perpare to see a posting display by The Fly next year during the World Cup..... :D

welcome  back Siam_superfly

i love  when you guys beat each other .. FUN!! :D  :D

Just wait till next year...when Australia beat England in the W Cup.....that will be beating...and so much fun..... :o:D

What part of Oz are you from, Louis?

U trying to be funny or smart ???

Neither, just asking a normal question.

welcome  back Siam_superfly

i love  when you guys beat each other .. FUN!! :D  :D

Just wait till next year...when Australia beat England in the W Cup.....that will be beating...and so much fun..... :D:D

What part of Oz are you from, Louis?

U trying to be funny or smart ???

Neither, just asking a normal question.

Well, Sydney if u must ask the question as to "where do I come from"...as to where I live now, thats different......and this is the net, and u are annoying at the best of times Udon.....and I must be good, I must tow the party line or Im banned, so why dont u take a long walk on a short Jetty..... :o

Welcome back fly. I always thought u are an Aussie wearing his heart on his sleeve. Ain't nothing wrong with that :D Sure, u stirred it up a bit, but those other old farts probably had a great time . Reliving child hood days of poking a stick into a wasp's nest....got as good as they gave as far as I am concerned :o

Welcome back SiamSuperfly!!

Shame you weren't around for the last smacking around a boxing ring an Aussie fighter took from a Brit (even though Harrison only won on points which by your reckoning is probably a win for Hussein)

Ah well, I'm sure there'll be more sporting embarrassments for you in the coming year!

Welcome back Supershite, hope you had a nice holiday  :o

Now, lets get some serious debating going.

Yeh right.....just dont rattle Lampards cage :D or pull Pro Fart's chain and we may have a debate at a level above that of a cage of monkeys at feeding time......

Careful Supershite. I stuck up for you the other day. One poster said you was worse than a bucketful of <deleted> on a hot day. I said that wasn't true. You're just about the same.

I cannot be bothered to look at his previous posts as he has not posted anything worth reading on this thread so far.

So what is he? A Pommy Basher? He certainly won't be the first jealous Ozzie doing that will he?

Jealous of what Pauly? Thats the funniest thing i've heard all year.

This is just light hearted banter . Not to be taken seriously at all.

Me thinks even the harshest keyboard critic, Lampard 10 really has a hidden secret desire to be an Aussie. :o:D:D

I cannot be bothered to look at his previous posts as he has not posted anything worth reading on this thread so far.

So what is he? A Pommy Basher? He certainly won't be the first jealous Ozzie doing that will he?

Jealous of what Pauly? Thats the funniest thing i've heard all year.

This is just light hearted banter . Not to be taken seriously at all.

Me thinks even the harshest keyboard critic, Lampard 10 really has a hidden secret desire to be an Aussie. :D:D:D

And why not........I'm a big enough crook :o

I can see all you hard core posting Poms now hang on every word the fly says so you can vent against australia....... In your minds its the easiest of opportunities, thats why you summon him and call for his return........ :D Who talks the most <deleted>.......mmmmm..... thats one to debate........ :o:D

I certainly did not summon him out of his bottle, I have never heard of him before!

Perhaps someone should put the cork back in the bottle!

No offence to Aussies as a rule (especially Udon & Ozziedom whom I know) but lets face it you really love Pommie bashing, or "Soapdodgers" as that <deleted> Bronco calls us. For the life of me I cannot understand that terminology.

The French are "Soapdodgers" not us Brits.

For your info SS or whoever you are, it would seem that you always have to "Big It Up" whenever your country does well at something, I love Austaralia, I have spent some quality time there with some quality people, I dont have any axe to grind, but why is it that you Ozzies always try and degrade us Brits. You may call it "light hearted banter" thats fine by me, New Zealanders are also OK people in my book, I am sure that we all dislike the Japs,but they dont post here so I suppose we have to content ourselves with slagging off each other, shame but.... what a waste of time, we could be either shagging, drinking or both.

take care

TP

I certainly did not summon him out of his bottle, I have never heard of him before!

Perhaps someone should put the cork back in the bottle!

No offence to Aussies as a rule (especially Udon & Ozziedom whom I know) but lets face it you really love Pommie bashing, or "Soapdodgers" as that <deleted> Bronco calls us. For the life of me I cannot understand that terminology.

The French are "Soapdodgers" not us Brits.

For your info SS or whoever you are, it would seem that you always have to "Big It Up" whenever your country does well at something, I love Austaralia, I have spent some quality time there with some quality people, I dont have any axe to grind, but why is it that you Ozzies always try and degrade us Brits. You may call it "light hearted banter" thats fine by me, New Zealanders are also OK people in my book, I am sure that we all dislike the Japs,but they dont post here so I suppose we have to content ourselves with slagging off each other, shame but.... what a waste of time, we could be either shagging, drinking or both.

take care

TP

I was always brought up to call you guys whinging/wining poms :D seems to back up the term :o

I can see  all you hard core posting Poms now hang on every word the fly says so you can vent against australia....... In your minds its the easiest of opportunities, thats why you summon him and call for his return........ :D Who talks the most <deleted>.......mmmmm..... thats one to debate........ :o  :D

mmmmm I want to have the Fly's children , I want him longtime.....

OK , but it keep it to pms between you and fly eh ?

:D

Edited by chonabot