Advice On Selling Price

Calling all car experts!

I was hoping I could get some advice as I am going to relocate and need to sell my car.

Have been looking on different websites but see very different pricing for used cars.

It is a 2010 (april) fortuner, 3.0 Diesel, full time 4wheel drive V spec, cruise control etc etc.

No accidents, 30 K on the clock, cared for like a baby.

(Informed) advice would be much appreciated!

I'm no exper when it comes to Thailand but here's my take:-

I found when selling my Vigo spec motor looked on adds for same year etc etc, found some silly high prices IMO and then some ranged prices, your Insurance company can give you a reasonable high or low price, I found that a 100.000 baht between high and low was the going on thing, e.g. my prices seems to be from 480,000 to 580,000 and I ended up excepting 530,000, hope that gives some idea.

Edited by Kwasaki

Unless it is reasonably discounted from the new price why would anyone believe that it was well cared for, not written off and repaired, nor been thrashed within an inch of its life ? Of course you wouldn't yet some clamour for near new prices of second hand machinery.

My guess is that you'll have to accept less than you think it is worth and less than it may actually be worth. An older vehicle suffers less from a direct comparison to the new one.