Branston Pickle Any In Chiang Mai

ARISTIDE

re .. the last time I looked in Tops it was 199B a 350gm(?)

310 gm ; )

i bought this one in airport rimping a few years ago and im sure it was about 450 baht

but i was disapointed coz the chunks in it were rock hard : (

not good and i never bought another ... dave2

post-42592-0-66589000-1318817426_thumb.j

don't really know any thing about the ingredients but I did purchase some home made pickles at Dukes on the river.

I liked them.

What else do you put on a pickle and cheese sandwich.

I have known people to put mustard on cheese sandwiches also mayonnaise.

don't really know any thing about the ingredients but I did purchase some home made pickles at Dukes on the river.

I liked them.

What else do you put on a pickle and cheese sandwich.

I have known people to put mustard on cheese sandwiches also mayonnaise.

For me just cheese and pickle. The OP mentions a sandwich - I like my cheese and pickle in nice fresh crusty French bread.

I't one of the main causes for me putting on 5-10 kilograms when I go home once or twice a year......that's why I don't eat it here and in a way I'm glad it's a bit expensive.......... sorry.gif

Here you go OP.

cheesenpickle.jpg?w=400&h=134

Oooohhh, that's a real low down nasty trick to post that, dammn you! :annoyed::crying: Now I'm gonna have to brave the rain, bury my pride and head, to Tops......the temptation is just too great! At least they do sell a decent French baguette in the bakery. :D

No more like two hundred something for a small jar, very expensive but I grabbed one as I had no choice!

re .. the last time I looked in Tops it was 199B a 350gm(?)

310 gm ; )

i bought this one in airport rimping a few years ago and im sure it was about 450 baht

but i was disapointed coz the chunks in it were rock hard : (

not good and i never bought another ... dave2

post-104682-0-54460100-1318949361_thumb.I must admit I prefer a good old fashioned pickled onion with a cheese butty or ploughmans for that matter. Something like these bad boys and you can't argue about the price. A couple of kilos of onions from the markets, vinegar from Makro and pickling spice and rock salt from the Kasem store and a hour or so of peeling and cutting. And then the waiting...........but 3/4 weeks and they're ready to go!