Business Visa For Germany

We are putting together the documents for a business trip for three Thais to visit a German supplier in November. We are not sure what company documents we need to show to prove that the company is able to cover the cost of the trip. We think a letter from the company confirming it will cover the cost of the trip, registration papers, last financial statement and a letter from the bank should suffice. Anything else? I understand there are independent agents who work at the embassy visa section who can give advice. Are they worth using? Thanks

Edited by pj123

I can't find an English version of the German embassy. How's your German?

I understand there are independent agents who work at the embassy visa section who can give advice. Are they worth using?

I'm afraid you misunderstand. No embassy has independent agents working in their visa sections or visa application centres. Some agents may work in the same building, but I'd be wary of using them as many are less than honest and will try and convince you that they do work for the visa office and can 'guarantee' you a visa; for a fee, of course!

See Visa Agents Read this before using one

Edited by 7by7
Link deleted, see below.

I'd suggest company registration certificate, VAT registration certificate, 3 months recent bank statements.

Thanks for the link. The tricky bit is where they advise: "if a company is not known to the Embassy, it might be necessary to prove its existence and its financial capacity to support the visa application".