Seven Seas Shipping To Pattaya

nitnoymoy

Hi, I am in uk at the moment but am considering shipping some household stuff with seven seas shipping(a forum sponser, I think) to my home in pattaya,they have given me two prices for 5 tea chest sized cardboard boxes, one door to door, uk/ pattaya £256, 30kg max per box and secondly, uk /bangkok, I have to collect from their warehouse ,max 40kg per box priced at £140.Has anyone used either service and was it ok?I am thinking of going with the cheaper price!

Edited by nitnoymoy

Those seem cheap prices

Tell me...........do these quotes include any excise duties (or tea money payments :whistling: to customs) ?

Also will the boxes be shipped in a timely manner?

I have read (probably on here) that your boxes will form part of a container shipment, and, dependant on a full load being present before shipment. Some peoples stuff being held in UK for many months before being shipped

Worth checking with 7 Seas 1st, i would think.

Penkoprod

I used them when we came here 6 years ago to live permenantly ,they were terrific from start to finish,if they are as good now as they were then ,use them you will not be dissapointed ,we brought over 20 boxes ,they packed my computer themselves ,we had the stuff delivered to my sister in law in BKK ,but when it arrived at the port i got a phone call asking if we wanted it delivered to Pattaya which we did ,it did not cost much extra.

ps i sent everything over in my wifes name(she is Thai) no import duty ,no tea money ,i kept out of it . :P also they were very quick ,6 weeks .

Edited by thaimate