Floods Aid Appeal

stuandchris

Mods I hope you will allow me to post this in the main section and not events, thanks.

Rawai Nai Harn Dragon Boat Club is having their usual quiz Night on the 26th October at the Enigma Bar in Rawai.

We have decided that any profit from the night will be used to purchase bedding, clothing etc to try to do a bit for the poor souls who have been flooded up North.

Could anyone who would like to attend bring any old clothing, bedding, bottled water, anything useful really that you longer need or wish to donate. Raffle prizes are also good.

The club will be joining up with the GOM's and Lady Pie and all goods will be transported up by them in convoy.

The quiz itself will be easy and it is a fun night so could we appeal for as many people as possible come along even if quizzes and dragon boating is not your thing. It is in a good cause.

Quiz starts at 7.30pm, please bring what you can, you are sure of a warm welcome.

Food will be laid on and the beer and vodka, gin etc is at the special price of 50 baht, so you can get merry cheaply in the warm glow of doing something nice at the same time!

Pm me if you want more details.

:jap:

I forgot to add that even if you don't want to do the quiz or have a drink please drop off any old clothing, bedding etc if you can spare it.

just use it as a collection point, it will go to the right people.

Anytime after 6.30pm on the 26th at Enigma

Thanks in advance.