Englishman Battles With Three Transsexuals On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Englishman battles with three transsexuals on Pattaya Beach

PATTAYA: -- An Englishman was involved in a battle on Pattaya Beach with three transsexuals in the early hours of Saturday. Mr. Lee aged 42 reported the incident to Pattaya Police Station and claimed that 10,000 Baht was stolen during the scuffle. Thanks to members of the public, one of the suspected attackers, Khun Narong aged 18, was detained and taken to the Police Station. A heated discussion where both sides accused each other of wrongdoings took place, however Police appeared to favor Mr. Lee who confirmed that Khun Narong was one of the three who attacked him.

Story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-10-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Why do people have 10 000Baht in their pockets when walking around at night? :rolleyes:

Since I am 65 I only carry about 3000 baht. When I was 40 I might have needed 10,000. :whistling:

dam_n you for a big spender.

I take 500bht when I go out some nights (but I usually come home with 200bht left)

Why do people have 10 000Baht in their pockets when walking around at night? :rolleyes:

Surely 10,000 baht is about right for a night out with dinner, a few gogos, booze and ladydrinks, a club and then some overnight company?

Too much for me- 1,500 is more than enough :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: its just a case of knowing whats what and where to go :whistling:

Since I am 65 I only carry about 3000 baht. When I was 40 I might have needed 10,000. :whistling:

I take 500bht when I go out some nights (but I usually come home with 200bht left)

College vacations right now, best to be prepared if you have to grant a student loan on short notice. I am all in favor of higher education in Thailand.

College vacations right now, best to be prepared if you have to grant a student loan on short notice. I am all in favor of higher education in Thailand.

:cheesy:

Surely 10,000 baht is about right for a night out with dinner, a few gogos, booze and ladydrinks, a club and then some overnight company?

Quite right. However, the incident happened "in the early hours of Saturday" so I guess he had already spent money on those things. :rolleyes:

this man works opposite blue lagon, near soi 13/3, with his friends. they were back the next day, but you cant expect the police to figure that out. they will try to get their hands in the back pockets of every man that walks past. these people are nothing but proffesional pickpockets and like the jetski scammers they are left alone because of thai tolerence, but the ladies in the area sure wouldnt miss them if they disappeared