Tourists Warned Of Sedative-spitting

Cheeky Farang

Transvestites drugging tourists with kisses

Associated Press

Nov. 14, 2005 10:35 AM

BANGKOK, Thailand - Members of a Thai transvestite gang have confessed to hiding strong sedatives in their mouths and spitting them down the throats of victims during deep kissing, police said. Then they rob the drugged tourists.

The confession came from three attractive transvestites arrested in Bangkok last week. Police say they'd robbed a Bangladeshi businessman of more than $7,300 in cash and valuables.

Police say the victim told investigators he met the transvestites in a bar and invited them all back to his apartment. After kissing one, he said he felt dizzy and passed out. When he woke up, his cash, watch, mobile phone and notebook computer were gone.

A police lieutenant colonel has this warning for tourists: "Don't rush to kiss a

stranger on the mouth or you will end up in a deep sleep."

A police lieutenant colonel has this warning for tourists: "Don't rush to kiss a stranger on the mouth or you will end up in a deep sleep. or should that be SH1T"

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/111...-kiss14-ON.html :o:D

Edited by Cheeky Farang

Thai Tourists Warned Of Sedative-Spitting Transvestites

BANGKOK, Thailand -- Thai police are warning tourists of a new scam.

Members of a Thai transvestite gang have confessed to hiding strong sedatives in their mouths and spitting them down the throats of victims during deep kissing. Then they rob the drugged tourists.

What's next... :o

Tuesday November 15, 6:15 AM

Transvestites Hoodwink Tourists With Kiss

Thai transvestites are often pretty enough to fool tourists and expatriates into taking them home for the night, but the unwary foreign visitor risks losing his wallet as well as his pride, Thai police warned Monday.

Members of a transvestite gang have confessed to concealing strong sedative pills under their tongues and spitting them down the throats of their victims while kissing, causing them to pass out so they can be easily robbed, police said.

The confession came from three attractive transvestites arrested last week in Bangkok for stealing more than $7,300 in cash and valuables from a Bangladeshi businessman, said police Lt. Col. Akachai Chaicharoen.

The transvestites, fashionably dressed for a night out on the town, approached their victim in a downtown Bangkok nightclub on Nov. 7 and he invited them all back to his apartment.

The victim told police that after they arrived there he kissed one of them, then felt dizzy and passed out, and woke up ten hours later to find that his cash, watch, mobile phone and notebook computer had disappeared.

"One of the suspects confessed to investigators that she concealed a tranquilizer tablet under her tongue and spat it into the mouth of her victim while they were kissing deeply. The victim quickly passed out," Akachai said. ADVERTISEMENT

He said the three had confessed to employing such methods on several victims.

Because tourists have sometimes been drugged and robbed by friendly strangers, police have long warned tourists against accepting food or drink from people they don't know.

"But now we are adding one more warning for tourists: don't rush to kiss a stranger on the mouth or you will end up in a deep sleep," Akachai said.

Several years ago, members of another transvestite gang in the eastern seaside resort city of Pattaya admitted they applied strong tranquilizers to their nipples in order to drug and then steal from unsuspecting men.

The latest suspects are being held pending formal charges, and could face up to six years in jail each for conspiracy to rob, police said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just last night The Dude was walking down his beloved Sukhumvit when a said tranny walks up to him and wants a swig of The Dude's ice cold Sing Beer. The Dude declines, against his character of being a Big Jai Dee, and the said tranny asks again to which The Dude once again politely declines. The said tranny gives up and walks away. Question is, did said tranny have a devastating downer in mouth ready to install into The Dude's ice cold Sing Beer? We cannot rule out that this said tranny was trying to pull a fast one over on The Dude and take advantage of The Dude's good nature. The Dude has once again foiled an attempted scam against him and his good Jai Dee nature. The Dude gets very upset about these scams and has had to on occasion set fire to nearby shovels to prevent anyone from digging this nonsense. Can you dig it?>

after i saw their pics,  no more clue why guys  kiss em :D  :D

n2578-1450.jpg

but whats a weirdo they are!!.. they post as  models ..seem  they did not feel like  they did something wrong and  guity :o

Why r u angry, BambinA?

Is it because they are better looking than you?

Some people's lives are more difficult, "kau jai mai"?

Why r u angry, BambinA?

Is it because they are better looking than you?

Some people's lives are more difficult, "kau jai mai"?

i mad at them coz they dont feel like they did something wrong

well .. u cant say that they look better than me, they are 22 -24 .. me , im 32 ..( age gap)

if u wanna compare .. flash back , u need time machine , when i was a vet student early 20's (yah that time i had some contcat from modeling agencies) .. and those Katheoys were boys with bald and , or short hair)

Edited by BambinA

Don't be serious, tilac! :D

Please try to understand that there are people who are seriously looking for money just to survive in this world.  That was my point.  :D

no no serious :D

yes i understand , people need money .. the 5th element/factor .. but better they work in honest job , ...dont u think so?

i understand what u mean ... but how about thief...?? :o they need money also

my point ... even people have a bad time ... but do not make a prob with other..thats not nice

Don't you have to work tomolow morning?

Can't sleep again? :D

oh yes,,i work 10 am,,forget to check the clock :D

Edited by BambinA

...argh! How could he not notice the "girl" was SPITTING something down his throat....yeach! ...and then HE SWALLOWED HER "SPIT"...!  Bleargh!

Is there a difference between swallowing her spit and swallowing a porker on a spit?

C'mon, spit it out but I don't want to get into a spat over it. :o

Don't be serious, tilac! :D

Please try to understand that there are people who are seriously looking for money just to survive in this world.  That was my point.  :D

no no serious :D

yes i understand , people need money .. the 5th element/factor .. but better they work in honest job , ...dont u think so?

i understand what u mean ... but how about thief...?? :o they need money also

my point ... even people have a bad time ... but do not make a prob with other..thats not nice

Don't you have to work tomolow morning?

Can't sleep again? :D

oh yes,,i work 10 am,,forget to check the clock :D

what if one of their victims had a heart condition or an alergy to the powerful sedative....there guily of a very serious crime,malisious assult and should sit for 5-10 with shaven heads and no hormones......................ahhh..... justice thai style :D