Macbook In Pattaya

harrisonkrs1

In Tuk-com there's a shop called i beat, i think it's on the 3rd floor and they sell all Apple products and are usually slightly

cheaper than the other sellers inside Tuk-com. They also have Macbooks on display so you should be able to buy instantly and don't be afraid to haggle with them too.

In Tuk-com there's a shop called i beat, i think it's on the 3rd floor and they sell all Apple products and are usually slightly

cheaper than the other sellers inside Tuk-com. They also have Macbooks on display so you should be able to buy instantly and don't be afraid to haggle with them too.

Ok. thanks for the advice!

keep in mind that new macs in thailand only come with the english-thai combined keyboard (which i why i have always bought in the US, where there is no price differential either).

so you might see if the dealer can swap the keyboard from your dead mac if possible.

keep in mind that new macs in thailand only come with the english-thai combined keyboard (which i why i have always bought in the US, where there is no price differential either).

so you might see if the dealer can swap the keyboard from your dead mac if possible.

Is it possible to order an English only keypad? It is possible with Blackberry phones.