New Online Thai Lessons!

nanhelsinki

Dear everybody,

My name is Nan. I am the Thai language instructor, the thai language book author and thai business consultant.

I have the passion to promote Thai language to foreigners who would like to learn Thai. Therefore, I have just

recently started a new online Thai language website.

Please check at

www.thailanguagebook.com

I hope to get your comments and I will be continuing updated the lessons regulary.

Thank you very much

Nan

• 2 weeks later...

Nan, I wish you all the best with the site. I did have some trouble finding your phrases hidden amongst all the adverts. Eventually figured it out. It might be an idea to direct people there when they land on your home page. (e.g. by telling people phrases are in the side panel on the left).

As this thread is headed New Online Thai Lessons I think it worthwhile mentioning to interested parties another new online learning site that just been launched that is also a boon for anyone wishing to learn Thai.

The Learn Speak Thai Online website is offering Beginner and Intermediate Thai online language courses. The lessons have audio clickable text, slideshows, flash card and matching word games. They have colour coded words with a clear phonentic system and tone mark graphics. Best of all they are currently offering access to about 100 free lessons and flash card games, no sign-up or purchase required. It's well worth a look.

www.LearnSpeakThaiOnline.com

Edited by charlie10

Nan, I wish you all the best with the site. I did have some trouble finding your phrases hidden amongst all the adverts. Eventually figured it out. It might be an idea to direct people there when they land on your home page. (e.g. by telling people phrases are in the side panel on the left).

As this thread is headed New Online Thai Lessons I think it worthwhile mentioning to interested parties another new online learning site that just been launched that is also a boon for anyone wishing to learn Thai.

The Learn Speak Thai Online website is offering Beginner and Intermediate Thai online language courses. The lessons have audio clickable text, slideshows, flash card and matching word games. They have colour coded words with a clear phonentic system and tone mark graphics. Best of all they are currently offering access to about 100 free lessons and flash card games, no sign-up or purchase required. It's well worth a look.

You got no class pal !

You got no class pal !

i second that ! very rude cheap charlie :angry:

I think your choice of "AVATAR" says it all!! You need to leave the building.

Well it was on topic....if the OP wanted an advertisment to themselves they can always post in the classifieds.

Same goes for cheap Charlie. It's just not polite to have done what he did

and if he is interested in learning the Thai language he should also be aware of Thai customs?:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...