Immigration Suan Plu Open Today 29 Oct.

Just a reminder:

Saturday 29 October, 2011 time 8.30 - 12.00 hrs. will be opened at Soi SuanPlu

(services only for visa extension of Tourist visa , transit visa , without visa , visa on arrival and Re-entry Permit.)

Now, The three offices of Immigration Division 1 are clear of the floods. (Update 28 Oct, 2011)

For map of location: http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/location3.html

Not sure about flooding in that area. Maybe someone can confirm that area is not affected.

Take passport photo and photo copies with you.

You can't get a re-entry stamp as you have to go to the government office to do it, as a friend went last Tuesday to get his re-entry stamp and they told him he can't do it there.

I have seen some similiar reports and also reports that say you can get them there.

This is about getting a re-entry permit on Saturdays and as far as i know the post is accurate. You are talking about weekdays. It may be that during weekdays they are only available if you e-mail the application a day before.

You can't get a re-entry stamp as you have to go to the government office to do it, as a friend went last Tuesday to get his re-entry stamp and they told him he can't do it there.

I have seen some similiar reports and also reports that say you can get them there.

This is about getting a re-entry permit on Saturdays and as far as i know the post is accurate. You are talking about weekdays. It may be that during weekdays they are only available if you e-mail the application a day before.

Thanks for posting this... I have a non-immigrant "O" visa (USA) that needs a new stamp by November 1th. It certainly would be easier to not have to leave the country this time to get it.

Is there a program in place to take care of it during the flood times? I really do not want to leave my family and risk not being able to get back to them.

Best of luck.... Richard

• 4 weeks later...