Death Of A Gentleman

BazilFox

:jap: Sorry to hear the news of my friend Peter, he will be missed in Hua Hin. He passed away on Saturday.

Peter will be best known for the 3 Little Girls restaurant on the Klong Road, and his enthusiastic involvement of the Hua Hin Yacht Club.

A true gentlemen.

Thoughts to his family. :jap:

I read an article somewhere about this guy some time ago.

We had dinner the 3 Girls Restaurant on Thurday night after years of not knowing where it was until I had to go to Immigration last week.

The 'Three Little Girls' restaurant?

We had dinner the 3 Girls Restaurant on Thurday night after years of not knowing where it was until I had to go to Immigration last week.

Uhh..possibly..."3 Girls" or "3 Little Girls". It's right beside the new Immigration Office. Is there only the one restaurant, or are there two?

Edited by alleykat

Uhh..possibly..."3 Girls" or "3 Little Girls". It's right beside the new Immigration Office. Is there only the one restaurant, or are there two?

I think it's the 'Three Sisters' ?

I think it's the 'Three Sisters' ?

Yes, you are correct it is ' The Three sisters'