Where Are The Eggs Now?

Jingthing

Thank you for the infrormative link, Smokie36!

I ADORE yolk!

The white part looks and tastes boring and useless.. but they say that is where the protein is. Sometimes (every spring) when I get all 'Yo, I'm gonna get a six pack for the summer' I devour copious amounts of raw egg whites. Let me tell you, brother, egg whites are not tasty at all! And six pack never happens! of course that could be due to avoiding gym. Or, it could simply all be a vast egg white conspiracy

:)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are trying to eliminate meat from your diet then protein sources are limited; I tend to consume milk, eggs, tuna and bits and bobs like tofu. And in that list, eggs are by far the most versatile.

I tend to eat fish and squid instead of meat. Seems to do the trick. Also widely available in Thai dishes, which make up 90% of what I eat anyway.

And to another poster above, I would be tempted to remove bacon from your diet as much as possible before starting to fret over egg consumption. I understand the more up to date medical boffins frown on regular cured meat consumption

If I'm the "other poster", I dont fret about eggs. In fact I dont fret about anything. I just dont eat many of them for reasons that were explained.

I do eat a small amount of bacon. Why? For the same reason that I eat one egg: I like it. Apart from that I never eat cured meat.

Moderation is the key, I think.

I wish I knew why people keep on fretting about me fretting. :unsure:

people are such a caring and thoughtful lot on TV.........