Badminton In Phuket

kenny999

Which branch in what area??

Sorry I forgot to add that, Chalong, if you come past the big Honda dealer going towards Wat Chalong, turn left at the 2nd set of lights big long straight road, Siam is on the corner and on the left, I am sure I read about a badminton club some where near their..

I think there is one at the sports club in Rawaii, near where they do the horse riding. Nice spot there

Can any one tell me where these places are!!! where is clubhouse/ Land and house? where is the sports club near horse riding in Rawai?

Clubhouse, Land and House Park

I am sure that is very helpfull but where is cluhouse, Land and House park?

Try google. Use the five words I gave you.

I used the 5 words you gave me, I now know where this place is and if I want to buy a house thats great info, no info on badminton or badminton club, so lets try re-phrasing the question, can any one give me information about a badminton club, joining fee etc, hard work on these forums!!!

Badminton courts within this private estate, can non residents join the badminton club if their is one, can any one who lives on this estate give me the information!!!

Edited by kenny999

The Rawaii sports club is off the main road down to Rawaii (Witchet or Wiset) about half way down on the right hand side you will see a Lemon Green petrol station. Turn right into the Soi immediately next to it. You will see signs to Bayshore progects or seaview apartments or something similar... just follow the road right up to almost the end and on the right before the apartment complex is The Rawaii sports club. Its run by an Aussie bloke and he is a bit mad but a good bloke, the food there is good and the facilities are quite big. There is even a fish pond there where you can go fishing. Im pretty sure there was a volleyball or badmitton court there.

Let me know how you go

I think there is one at the sports club in Rawaii, near where they do the horse riding. Nice spot there

They have tennis courts Mate, not badminton courts the last time we were there about

2 years ago

I thought there was a little grass patch with a net next to the fishpond ...Im not a badmitton expert but is it only played on hard courts or is it grass as well?

They have tennis courts Mate, not badminton courts the last time we were there about

2 years ago

I thought there was a little grass patch with a net next to the fishpond ...Im not a badmitton expert but is it only played on hard courts or is it grass as well?

You could be right professionally its played on hard courts but you can play it on grass for fun

Using the forum search function I found this post from last year:

The club house in the Land&House park in Chalong has Badminton courts. They charge 150 Baht per person, inclusive of Pool, Gym and Sauna
Edited by Old Croc

Using the forum search function I found this post from last year:

The club house in the Land&House park in Chalong has Badminton courts. They charge 150 Baht per person, inclusive of Pool, Gym and Sauna

Cheers that is worth a look at that price...

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, I'm looking to play badminton later on today. I'm staying in Chalong but have never come across Clubhouse, Land and House Park . Has anyone got an address or are you able to provide specific directions? Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I'm looking to play badminton later on today. I'm staying in Chalong but have never come across Clubhouse, Land and House Park . Has anyone got an address or are you able to provide specific directions? Thanks in advance!

If coming from Chaolng circle, go past Home Pro, turn right after Wat Chalong, follow road past shops on the left, Land and house is the first turning on the right.