Thai Massage In A Room With Shower

veryruay

I searched thru the net, most of the massage parlour in Chiang Mai have an average rate like, Thai massage 150-200 Bht/ hr and Oil massage 200-250 Bhht/hr. But at this price, most of the parlour does not have a shower facility and a private room. Mostly a cyrtain in between.

Anyone knows where does it have a shower facility and a private room at the above mentioned rate? TY and appreciate!

Many of the massage parlours within the main town are complete dumps and happy ending parlours.

If are are seeking something more upmarket, private room, shower and all mod cons, than it`s going to cost you a lot more than 250 baht per hour, unless of course someone here knows better?

Thanks for sharing. Meaning it's quite difficult to find a place with my mentioned price with a private room.

Whereas happy ending or not, it's all up to the customers. I am looking for those those "real" massage.

But even "real" massage parlour sometimes offer this type of ending too.

Whatever it is, I really need a shower after those oily stuff on my body.........................

Many of the massage parlours within the main town are complete dumps and happy ending parlours.

If are are seeking something more upmarket, private room, shower and all mod cons, than it`s going to cost you a lot more than 250 baht per hour, unless of course someone here knows better?

Why not get a massage in your own place then? All the mod-cons, presumably.

Or if you live too far out of town then you can probably find some places that you can take for an hour or two; I admit it's harder to find really nice ones that can be rented for that time period, but it's possible.

If you do this a lot then get a plain in-town apartment room, those start as low as 2K-3K baht, and then decorate it nicely.

Many of the 4 and 5 star hotels will have what you're looking for in their spa facilities, but it's going to cost much more. You can't expect 4 star services and facilities at a 2 star price. Frankly, you're doing good to find a place with airconditioning and soft music (vs. blaring Thai TV) within the price range desired.

Why not get a massage in your own place then? All the mod-cons, presumably.

I lived in a hotel for a few years and this is what I did and it usually is not much more for delivery. Air-con, a private shower and whatever music you want for maybe 50 baht more per hour in privacy. :thumbsup:

Sayuri offers private air-con rooms with background music and a big bath... so I've been told.

I have visited those places. Did confess to my priest sometime later and was absorbed from all sin.

It could cost you a truckload of cash for a few moments of titillation.

I have visited those places. Did confess to my priest sometime later and was absorbed from all sin.

It could cost you a truckload of cash for a few moments of titillation.

Your priest is more expensive than mine.

Think you’re right.

I’m going to try out the Greek orthodox next week that I heard are having a promotion. Commit 2 sins, commit 1 free.